ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Does anybody here have Direct TV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Does anybody here have Direct TV

Im thinking of getting rid of cable for it. Anybody have one? if so opinions please. Thanks.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I have it .

I have over 350 channels and I only pay 60.00 a month for all of those not to mention 101 ppv channels, the nba and nhl package

so overall i have close to 500 channels

and i get nwa tna, xpw and a shit load of wrestling and so much more

it's worth it

now i've posted here and i'm gone until i make my choice about staying or going

Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I had Direct TV but I got Road Runner and I didn't watched all channels to begin with so I get cable and internet for the price of Direct TV. If you like to browse channels it's the right choice but if you stick to some channels it's not worth it. I miss the speed channel thou.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloodice
I have it .

I have over 350 channels and I only pay 60.00 a month for all of those not to mention 101 ppv channels, the nba and nhl package

so overall i have close to 500 channels

and i get nwa tna, xpw and a shit load of wrestling and so much more

it's worth it

now i've posted here and i'm gone until i make my choice about staying or going
What channel is XPW on? Do you know any other Wrestling that's on (besides any WWE & NWATNA)?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

fox sports maryland

and msg

in all the fox sports channels

saturday afternon from 11 am pct to 2 pm pacific there's aaa, cmll and LLL all lucha wrestling

sundays same time more lucha wresling

i have the tv japan to so i get all japan and new japan on tbs (not turner sports)

also on saturday and sunday afternoon on fox sports south is turner sports classic wrestling with dusty rhodes as they show two hours of nwa matches

Old 22 Nov 2002, 06:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Is that digital cable?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

no it's lke dish network

it's a satelite dish

Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

direct tv is cool...but even thought i dunno how to use the controls
Old 22 Nov 2002, 08:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I have DirecTv. But if you get it I recommend geting a illigal card, instead of paying for it monthly.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: Does anybody here have Direct TV

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Im thinking of getting rid of cable for it. Anybody have one? if so opinions please. Thanks.

lol, why would you give up directv for cable?????

Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

puh

fuck the illegal card

get the black box and you get it all for free ppvs, tv japan, everything

Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
puh

fuck the illegal card

Trust me, that illegal card is the best thing that ever happened!!

You just got have the right program, the guy that fixes it for me know's what the fuck he's doing, my card only goes down twicw a year.

I gotta a black box and digital cable for back up still!!!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
puh

fuck the illegal card

Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
where does one get this black box??

Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

Your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter
where does one get this black box??

You gotta have a hook up

T-MAC aint yo hook up!!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC

You gotta have a hook up

T-MAC aint yo hook up!!
well he said get yourself one
makin it sound like anyone could
was hopin someone could explain where or how