ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Howja Gitcher Nickname?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

as manytime as we had these threads, oh well i ammuse you. i got this name because i like stars and whatever, also because i like the charachter starscream....starscream was the guy nobody really liked, the autobots didnt like, and niether did most of the decepticons, he didnt care about no one but himself, and would do anything to anyone to get what he wanted...

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

sicne when do i give a fuck whether or not i ammuse a bitch like you, i answered your fucking question, and if you gotta god damn problem, thats too fucking bad, beacuse theres nothing you can do about it....

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

y2jaddict is bigger fan then y2jholic.

And now I will tell you the legend of Sodagirl's name.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

I was originally named Jobbin'ToDoink, because I thought it would sound funny and original. Of course, it was actually neither, and I eventually ended up changing who I was jobbing to several times. I settled with Jobbin' once I got tired of changing my name every single week.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

Mine is what I am.....

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Jobbin'
I was originally named Jobbin'ToDoink, because I thought it would sound funny and original. Of course, it was actually neither, and I eventually ended up changing who I was jobbing to several times. I settled with Jobbin' once I got tired of changing my name every single week.
I think my fave was Jobbin' to Hackenshmack or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sonic

I got my name from a video game.

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I like to build igloos
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

its a long, long story, dont really have time to explain it.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
its a long, long story, dont really have time to explain it.
it's ok. I'll try to figure it out on my own.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road

I got mine from my favorite wrestler...and the year he will rule in!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by mighty_mutt
Truthfully, you don't amuse me.

I am still new here and haven't seen the previous threads. Just wanna get to know most of y'all a li'l better.
I agree with you here...we NEWER folk dont always know what WAS here once before....I make some posts I am sure have been here...if it has already been in the past..SKIP IT...

anyways moving on....I love HHH duh...and think he rules..at least he does in my world...on some other sites I am HUNTER'S HEART...which I love and dont know why I didnt use it here...hmmmm anyways..lol thats how mine came about