ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

happy birthday Mickey Deeznuts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default happy birthday Mickey Deeznuts

that guy has a birthday today!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Happy Birthday Man. Peace
Old 22 Nov 2002, 11:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
afficial

happy b-day dogcatcher

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
happy b-day dogcatcher
It's not my birthday mine is in september, duh look it up i already celebrated it..but happy birthday mickey d!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sonic

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

It's not my birthday mine is in september, duh look it up i already celebrated it..but happy birthday mickey d!
Are you and Mickey Deeznuts the same person?

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

Are you and Mickey Deeznuts the same person?
umm..like no, just a slight confusion
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Happy Birthday!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sonic

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

umm..like no, just a slight confusion
Ok...... *walks away slowly*

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

where is mickey? is mickey to miss own party?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Happy Birthday.....hope it is a good one!!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:04 PM   #11 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

what is this birthday for? is there cake no? does it rock the whatever you talk about? i will say thanks? mickey d is getting old? but must say now that mickey d is basically confining himself to warzone where idiots like norton tap out the first time i walk in? but thanks to all? enjoy party no? who's got the beer?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Happy B-day Mickey.......you Shmuck...
Old 22 Nov 2002, 05:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sonic

Quote:
Originally posted by Mickey deeznuts
what is this birthday for? is there cake no? does it rock the whatever you talk about? i will say thanks? mickey d is getting old? but must say now that mickey d is basically confining himself to warzone where idiots like norton tap out the first time i walk in? but thanks to all? enjoy party no? who's got the beer?
LOL, this guys a fucking homo.

Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

HAPPY BDAY MICKEY!!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

LOL, this guys a fucking homo.
LOL. You're a newbie and you already figured this out.