ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Something I want to get off my chest(yes this is a rant)
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man
 
Sagz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In yo head
Posts: 903
Rep Power: 23
Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default Something I want to get off my chest(yes this is a rant)

I am so sick of seeing PWF being blamed for every damn thing that goes wrong at PW. An alter gets made its because of someone at PWF. Shit gets started, its someone at PWF.

So now registration gets closed and Tracey blames it on PWF causing trouble. He claims it will be more "peacefull that way".

Hey tracey, you have 3 mega mods with the power to bann, countless regular mods. How about them making the peace?
But I gets it so much easier to blame PWF than look at your own mods and wondering why the hell they arent doing thier jobs.

But PW can blame PWF for starting shit over there and the admin can bitch and complain about it, but I dont see a post over there asking his members not to start crap over here. Hell in the last 2 days we have had PW memebrs come over here starting shit. Do you see our admin whining about it? No you don't.

And this is to all those PW members who want to come here and bitch at us for PW's problems.

You come over here and start crap with us saying we suck or blaming us for PW's problems, then do not expect a warm welcome.

We may not have a huge poster base but what we have is loyal to this board. From Te Rock, The Truth, Stick, Stone Cold, Marbles, Myself, Soda Girl, Shyne factory and others.

So just like PW posters when someone starts crap over there, you start with us and we will not stand by and allow you to just bash our board. We will strike back at you.

Which by the way is hypocritical of whichever PW post who does start crap with us. Whine about the arguing but then you come over here and do the same.

So basically you dont like it. Then stay the fuck off this board. No one is begging you to sign up for an account. and if you do sign up and dont like it,then leave. No one is going to miss you.

So PW stop blaming us for what seems to be your own problems. But I know that won't happend. Cause it is so much easier to blame someone else than yourself.
Sagz is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Meat
 
Anonmatel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 714
Rep Power: 17
Anonmatel is on a distinguished road
Default

i agree. and let me say one thing, and i think in spite of everyones disagreements in here that....

If a PW member shows up, we send them packing.
Anonmatel is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 24
Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default Re: Something I want to get off my chest(yes this is a rant)

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
I am so sick of seeing PWF being blamed for every damn thing that goes wrong at PW. An alter gets made its because of someone at PWF. Shit gets started, its someone at PWF.

So now registration gets closed and Tracey blames it on PWF causing trouble. He claims it will be more "peacefull that way".

Hey tracey, you have 3 mega mods with the power to bann, countless regular mods. How about them making the peace?
But I gets it so much easier to blame PWF than look at your own mods and wondering why the hell they arent doing thier jobs.

But PW can blame PWF for starting shit over there and the admin can bitch and complain about it, but I dont see a post over there asking his members not to start crap over here. Hell in the last 2 days we have had PW memebrs come over here starting shit. Do you see our admin whining about it? No you don't.

And this is to all those PW members who want to come here and bitch at us for PW's problems.

You come over here and start crap with us saying we suck or blaming us for PW's problems, then do not expect a warm welcome.

We may not have a huge poster base but what we have is loyal to this board. From Te Rock, The Truth, Stick, Stone Cold, Marbles, Myself, Soda Girl, Shyne factory and others.

So just like PW posters when someone starts crap over there, you start with us and we will not stand by and allow you to just bash our board. We will strike back at you.

Which by the way is hypocritical of whichever PW post who does start crap with us. Whine about the arguing but then you come over here and do the same.

So basically you dont like it. Then stay the fuck off this board. No one is begging you to sign up for an account. and if you do sign up and dont like it,then leave. No one is going to miss you.

So PW stop blaming us for what seems to be your own problems. But I know that won't happend. Cause it is so much easier to blame someone else than yourself.
Dude, I sent Tracey PRO a PM telling him that his little announcement was bullshit blaming us for that board getting fucked up. I agree with you 100%.
__________________
Hollywood Hogan is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 24
Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default

and actually Saggy, I think that we as PWF posters all need to forget our differences for a bit and send all these motherfuckers from PW packing...then we can get back to our regularly scheduled warring...
__________________
Hollywood Hogan is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man
 
Sagz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In yo head
Posts: 903
Rep Power: 23
Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default

I don't have a problem putting our differances aside to get rid of these PW members who blame us for PW's problems.


BUT

if any PW member wants to come over and enjoy are board and not blame PWF for PW's problems then they are more than welcome to join this board
Sagz is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 10:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
One more match
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,827
Rep Power: 24
Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mother Fckn Man
I don't have a problem putting our differances aside to get rid of these PW members who blame us for PW's problems.


BUT

if any PW member wants to come over and enjoy are board and not blame PWF for PW's problems then they are more than welcome to join this board
Well, yeah, I agree to that also, but people like ReayMundo who starts a thread in our WarZone saying "this site is nothing compared to PW" need to be taken care of swiftly.
__________________
Hollywood Hogan is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
I'm Kidding
 
Jobbin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 315
Rep Power: 17
Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default

Ooh! Can I be Chino?
__________________
Jobbin' is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

"Maria, I just met a girl named Maria..."

I didn't know about them doing that over at pw. Sounds like a lame thing to do anyway. They can blame shit all they want on pwf. It's all because of something between Keven and Tracey anyway so Tracey just wants to keep complaining. I could care less about them closing memberships. That little group of posters over there are so fucking closed off anyway why bother.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: PG Reppin'
Posts: 28,819
Infractions: 1/0 (0)
Rep Power: 7819
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default

Very well said saggy, very well said. I couldn't have said it better myself.

The only account I had at PW was either deleted for lack of posting or banned cuz I called amanda a fat bitch.

Either way they suck and once registrations open up again, I'm gonna go right over that shithole of a site and get myself banned again.

They can send all the bitches they wanna send over here, and we will send their bitch asses packin.

Any PWer that disagrees with me, take it the WZ and Just Bring It!
STICK is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I'm Kidding
 
Jobbin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 315
Rep Power: 17
Jobbin' is on a distinguished road
Default

Well, I'm a PWer, but I agree with most of what was said here. A lot of unfair shit has and is happening, but it's not really bothering me. Remember, there was a time when most of us posted all on one board. I don't stick with PW because I've been there so long, I stick with it because of the people who post there... which is the same reason why I still come here, too.

The only thing I really don't like about PWF is the style of the boards. Other that, I have nothing against you. Sure, there are some assholes and morons here, but there are morons and assholes at PW and wOw, too. I think this "war" between the boards is a waste of everyone's time.
__________________
Jobbin' is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devy's Heart
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have said it once and I will say it again...I AM SO GLAD I NEVER WENT TO PW.......dont even know how to get there....
 
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I dont agree with this guy on anything...But he made....Nawww...No compliments....But i'm all for defending "PWF"
 
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard
 
Takers bad girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Under~Taker
Posts: 1,846
Rep Power: 37
Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default

I don't meen this to the PW'ers that came here of good will,but the rest are fucking PW left overs and I'm sick of their shit.PW was fucked up long before PWF came along.
__________________


Takers bad girl is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5827
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I don't meen this to the PW'ers that came here of good will,but the rest are fucking PW left overs and I'm sick of their shit.PW was fucked up long before PWF came along.
Post of the day.
__________________

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!



Exo is offline  
Old 22 Nov 2002, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Greensniper
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

great more stupidless shit. i thought i tried to get rid of all this.

all this fighting just needs to
 
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pirates of the Carribean-Dead Man's Chest Trailer The Wanderer Entertainment 7 26 Nov 2005 05:28 PM
Gotta get some stuff out there and off my chest. STICK Off-Topic 100 20 Oct 2005 12:12 PM
Rant David Creative Writing Archive 8 06 Jun 2005 01:47 AM
Lacrosse player dies after shot taken to chest... Alth Sports 1 19 Mar 2004 08:14 AM
Gotta get something off my chest that's been bugging me all day. Mr. Submission Archives 8 29 Nov 2003 10:36 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:56 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.