ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

THE TRUTH...Press Conference

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default THE TRUTH...Press Conference

*Steps up to the Podium*

Ladies and gentlemen of PWF....It has been asked over and over again...About the fate of "THE PEOPLE CORPORATION"....Well after taking every thing in consideration....I've come to The conclusion...That it is officially....Over....I'm sorry to break this news...And even more sorry that my leaving sparked it...If i would've known...I wouldn't have done it...

The Loyalty you men showed tonight was admirable...Inspiring...And with out a doubt respectable....But with this i'll like to also say....PC is dead only as a faction...But it's still lives in every last one of you...Marbles,Stick,And Hogan..Especially....You 3 are without a doubt the most loyalist posters i've ever met....And the New Faction you bring in...Will with out a shadow of a doubt be the say all and do all of this board......So this might be the end of an era...But i'm not worried..

Because you 3 are about to bring an era even better and probably more trendsetting...And i'm proud to say you 3 men followed me in to battle...Each and every time...All hail Marbles and his new era Of "THE PEOPLE"

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
*Steps up to the Podium*

Ladies and gentlemen of PWF....It has been asked over and over again...About the fate of "THE PEOPLE CORPORATION"....Well after taking every thing in consideration....I've come to The conclusion...That it is officially....Over....I'm sorry to break this news...And even more sorry that my leaving sparked it...If i would've known...I wouldn't have done it...

The Loyalty you men showed tonight was admirable...Inspiring...And with out a doubt respectable....But with this i'll like to also say....PC is dead only as a faction...But it's still lives in every last one of you...Marbles,Stick,And Hogan..Especially....You 3 are without a doubt the most loyalist posters i've ever met....And the New Faction you bring in...Will with out a shadow of a doubt be the say all and do all of this board......So this might be the end of an era...But i'm not worried..

Because you 3 are about to bring an era even better and probably more trendsetting...And i'm proud to say you 3 men followed me in to battle...Each and every time...All hail Marbles and his new era Of "THE PEOPLE"
reporter:very moving Truth ...but tell us...what is next for "THE TRUTH"??

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I knew it.

My stable sign-up thread is still accepting applicants. All PC members are invited, but I'll consider others as well. Please sign up if you're interested in joining me, STICK and Hogan.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

that was such a beautiful speech Truth *sniff, sniff*

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

reporter:very moving Truth ...but tell us...what is next for "THE TRUTH"??
*Looks at reporter*

THE TRUTH:I have no idea.....Only time will tell

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:
*Looks at reporter*

THE TRUTH:I have no idea.....Only time will tell
Reporter: Any plans to form a new stable to take over the Warzone again? or are you moving in on Off Topic?

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:

Reporter: Any plans to form a new stable to take over the Warzone again? or are you moving in on Off Topic?
New Stable.....Who knows?.....Moving in on off topic...lol...Only the women

Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:58 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:

1.) I own the Warzone.

2.) Nobody will be taking over it.

3.) If you want to ask about stables, ask about project AOD, the stable that shall dominate the future of PWF forever.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Nov 2002, 01:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:
New Stable.....Who knows?.....Moving in on off topic...lol...Only the women
Reporter 3: but Truth isn't it true that Kurt Angle is the resident pimp of Off TOpic?

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:

Reporter 3: but Truth isn't it true that Kurt Angle is the resident pimp of Off TOpic?
Ask the women..lol...They know

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:

Ask the women..lol...They know
no prob bob

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: THE TRUTH...Press Conference

Quote:

no prob bob
Dont ever call me bob again

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

in ways I guess Im glad I am new and have no clue what the hell is going on.......but the speech made me cry..sniff sniff

~Hunter's Heart~

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by hunterrules
in ways I guess Im glad I am new and have no clue what the hell is going on.......but the speech made me cry..sniff sniff

~Hunter's Heart~
Dont cry

THE TRUTH:Hate seeing beautiful women tear up

Old 22 Nov 2002, 02:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Dont cry

THE TRUTH:Hate seeing beautiful women tear up
tears being dried for you....hey check PMs please *FULL* being key word here lol