ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Game Over

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Game Over

Well i was gonna make the anouncement tomorrow but i might aswell lay it on the line right now.

I have decided to shut down the P.C for good, i started this shit and im gonna end this shit, i lost 2 co-leader's in the past 2 week's and now it's time for this "game" to end.

The P.C will go down as the most powerfull stable in PWF history, we all regulated the war-zone and now it's time to move on, all good thing's come to an end, it's been fun people.

As for Marbles, you're the new "King of the warzone" so you should be just fine.

THE PEOPLE'S CORPORATION IS OFFICIALY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

nah im just kidding, its sad to see the baby that the rock and me and the truth started, oh well nothing lasts forever.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Who..Whoa..Whoa....what the fuck?

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

um ROCk no offense there buddy, but i would have to argue the fact that the pc was the most powerful group at PWF..now don't get me wrong you are right when you say that PC ruled the Warzone, no arguement there, but the whole PWF might just be a little too much...But it is a sad day to see one of the three original groups of PWF dissolve...Good luck to all of you in your seperate ways...You all had a good run!
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I think you should think this through

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

ROCK, you and I both know that I've had your back from day one, I idolize you and I have never disagreed with any decisions you've made, but this has to be the single dumbest thing you could do to the group. How can you end it at the peak of its success? I sent you a PM on the matter. Please read it. Rock, the PC is not over.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Norton

Unhappy

I'me sorry to hear this...

...PC was the very best ever, lol! and even I had some good fights with the PC.

RIP PC-The BEST PWF Stable ever!!!

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

^Who are you?

My Teams

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:03 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Rock, you shouldn't be discouraged at the number of people stepping down as co-leader. I told you, you and I could rule over everyone's ass. I believe in the PC. I'm PC for life. I have been since day one. However, if you feel you NEED to step down, me and STICK could lead "People's Corporation 2003" into a new golden age. Shutting it down outright is a selfish and careless move.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

The PC can't be finished. It just isn't right. PWF without PC is like peanut butter without jelly, peas without carrots, kool aid without sugar, it just isn't right. There has to be a way to keep the the PC alive.....

Also...
Quote:
Originally posted by Norton
I'me sorry to hear this...

...PC was the very best ever, lol! and even I had some good fights with the PC.

RIP PC-The BEST PWF Stable ever!!!
How the fuck did you have good fights with the PC when you only have 26 posts? Could it be that you're the crossdressing fag CDWC?
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Me and STICK for PC leaders.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:05 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

this is a very sad day. i'm going to crack open a beer and salute the P.C. because their posts were some of the funnyiest i have ever read.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Rock, If you want to leave that is your decision, but shutting down the PC is wrong. As long as there are those who are willing there should be the PC.

My Teams

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

pc is dead
Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Norton

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK

How the fuck did you have good fights with the PC when you only have 26 posts? Could it be that you're the crossdressing fag CDWC? [/B]
WTF?!!!?? Dude Whats Up with you?

Why do you think that am CDWC????????????