ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Love or Money

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Love or Money

Which is more important?

And do you think Money can buy you love? (Cheap cliche but hey)

I personally think Money can get you every thing but in the gates of heaven...How about you?

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I pick love.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Love holds out when the money does'nt.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sonic

That's a tough one brotha... but I think love is more important. I'd rather have a sweet girlfriend and a bunch of friends instead of lotsa money.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

I pick love because money can only buy stuff and then you wouldnt have any love so it would suck.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the best things in life are free
but you can give them to the birds and bees
I want money
unless love of money counts

seriously tho
money may not be able to buy happiness but it makes a helluva downpayment

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I pick love.
Quote:
Love holds out when the money does'nt.
Quote:
That's a tough one brotha... but I think love is more important. I'd rather have a sweet girlfriend and a bunch of friends instead of lotsa money.
So if you 3 was in love...With that special some one...You wouldnt submit to a indecent proposal?

If the price was right?

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sonic

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
So if you 3 was in love...With that special some one...You wouldnt submit to a indecent proposal?
Hmmm..... maybe if it was only for like one night and if there was protection.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
NOOOOOOOO!
I answered a thread about that once and I thought about it for a quite a while before getting my views. No no, I would not!
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

NOOOOOOOO!
I answered a thread about that once and I thought about it for a quite a while before getting my views. No no, I would not!
You've also said you'd do any thing for the right price

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

Hmmm..... maybe if it was only for like one night and if there was protection.
Then money wins...And it always will..in 1 form or another

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

NO way would I. If I ever find that special someone,it would'nt be worth the risk.I just could'nt do something like that if I was in love.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
You've also said you'd do any thing for the right price
It's true many things have their price...But some things go against everything I believe in and you just can't put a dollar value on that.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

It's true many things have their price...But some things go against everything I believe in and you just can't put a dollar value on that.
5,000,000 dollars says. IT could happen....But when your religion kicks in...Now that i understand....But a few tax free mil... I think we could change your story...But i'll look you up a couple years from now...And see if that still holds true

Old 22 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

looks like I'm the only honest one here

as the song goes
"everybody's got a price"

money can buy you love whether you have to make payments or pick it up and pay by the hr
nothin that the right ammount of green cant buy