ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what does your sig say about you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default what does your sig say about you?

mine says that when i get into things....more words begin to come out on thier own...that first one was an eminem line i kinda twisted

the other one is a song...that i like by phil collins

the 3rd is a jay z line that i always liked, i used it to say im not here to play around, and that my words are fire, and that ill always keep comming one way or another

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Mine says that I'm The Franchise of the People's Corporation and that I created the WarZone.....
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Mine says that I'm The Franchise of the People's Corporation and that I created the WarZone.....
ok, i should of made this thread titled why does your sig say what it does..

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

What does my sig say about me?

THE TRUTH:If people read signatures they could figure out..A little about a person with out a explanation...How a man could write 3 stories a day ?(good ones at that)...And ask such silly question is beyond me

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

ok, i should of made this thread titled why does your sig say what it does..
Well in that case, mine says what it says because I wanted a nickname when I joined PC, and Truth came up with The Franchise and it sounded cool, so I have that and as for Creator of the Warzone, well I got thta because before WZ was created, I made threads about it everyday, PMed the MODs and admins, and made polls.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
What does my sig say about me?

THE TRUTH:If people read signatures they could figure out..A little about a person with out a explanation...How a man could write 3 stories a day ?(good ones at that)...And ask such silly question is beyond me
WHY THE FUCK, DID YOU PUT WHAT THE FUCK.... IN YOUR FUCKING SIG IN THE FIRST GOD DAMN PLACE!!!!!!!!

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

That i am obsessed with Courtney Cox.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
That i am obsessed with Courtney Cox.
so thats who that ugly bitch was...

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:

WHY THE FUCK, DID YOU PUT WHAT THE FUCK.... IN YOUR FUCKING SIG IN THE FIRST GOD DAMN PLACE!!!!!!!!
*Sighs*

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Well my sig involes one of my favroite comic characters. (guess which one :P)

As for the statement under the sig, Its quoted from and older Amanda Marshall Song called "Shades of Grey" I happed to like since i like the message in the song. (btw I highly recomend the song).
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

That I'm crazy about Taker and that I can be a real bitch
when I wanna be.

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

That my teddy bear has been stolen and I cant find him
Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:

your fucked if you think she's ugly.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's funny

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!