ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

mod propoganda...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default mod propoganda...

the mods dont want me being one...when i was one they continued to try to get rid of me.....i wanna know whats wrong with those people...

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: mod propoganda...

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
the mods dont want me being one...when i was one they continued to try to get rid of me.....i wanna know whats wrong with those people...
I don't care if you are MOD. Wouldn't hurt me any.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

All fingers point to they dont like you

THE TRUTH:Hate's explaining things...That are clears as day..So much even Ray Charles could see it

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

its that stone cold, and bloodick mainly....i cant stand that bloodick

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

it's a conspiracy started by bad magick in hopes of him becoming a megamod by not letting you become one..he's to blame wahahaha
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
its that stone cold, and bloodick mainly....i cant stand that bloodick
Neither are on the boards

THE TRUTH:Hate hearing about people problems.....Especially when the culprits aren't around

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
it's a conspiracy started by bad magick in hopes of him becoming a megamod by not letting you become one..he's to blame wahahaha
maybe its you who is behind the conspiracy...then again bad_magick did admit that he was gonna do everything he could to get my mod powers striped when i was one

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Conspiracy?

THE TRUTH:Hates when people incorporate words like conspiracy...To a message board...It's not the Enron situation

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Conspiracy?

THE TRUTH:Hates when people incorporate words like conspiracy...To a message board...It's not the Enron situation
better be careful there truth, if you make a mistake or post something bm doesn't like he will be complaining for your modship to be stripped
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
better be careful there truth, if you make a mistake or post something bm doesn't like he will be complaining for your modship to be stripped
BM?

THE TRUTH:Is not worried about a magician....Who's name is Bad magic...And on another note..The Truth cant get his modship strip because of a guy..Who 80% post has the spam smiley...It just wouldn't stick

Old 21 Nov 2002, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
BM?

It just wouldn't stick
Of course BM can't be me. That's because he isn't The Franchise or the WarZone Creator
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Lets not forget you were a mod then said you were tired of this place only to come back two days later. And I thought youd get the message after I banned six times. But alas, youre here, and I do enjoy your writing. But we need no more mods please call again another time.

And BTW BM....is not as big as he thinks he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought everybody was allready a mod of something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Nov 2002, 05:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

And what, pray tell, are you talking about??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 21 Nov 2002, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
And what, pray tell, are you talking about??????
There's a lot of mods.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!