ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would you ever do it with a Jehovah's Witness?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Would you ever do it with a Jehovah's Witness?

Seriously. No joke. Would you? No disrespect to the religion (if that's what they wanna call it) but if one was knocking at your door at 7 in the morning, and they wouldn't leave you the fuck alone, would you drag them in your house and rape them? I'm sure after that they won't be bothering you again. Maybe someday, I'll try it...(Under breath: again).
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

i use to be a jehovah witness...and that happened to me once

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I knew there was something about you I found amusing. That's what it was: Jehovahism.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I knew there was something about you I found amusing. That's what it was: Jehovahism.
hmmm, what do you mean

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)

Jehovah's have a certain aura about them. An aura that makes them hassle you relentlessly, and never leave you the fuck alone. Jehovah's always talk jibberish, and constantly tries to sell you fluff and talk about how they know everything. Jehovahs' are annoying. Jehovahs can never keep their mouth shut. Starscream, you positively reek of Jehovahism.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Jehovah's have a certain aura about them. An aura that makes them hassle you relentlessly, and never leave you the fuck alone. Jehovah's always talk jibberish, and constantly tries to sell you fluff and talk about how they know everything. Jehovahs' are annoying. Jehovahs can never keep their mouth shut. Starscream, you positively reek of Jehovahism.
well then whats your exscuse

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Inbreeding.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
CDWC

I already have.

I did not think that good girlz could be sooooooo bad.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sup CDWC?

(on the subject) Jehovahs witnesses may have some odd ways of looking at things, but i do admire their efforts and willingness on going out and spreading the word of their religion.

Would i ever rape one? No.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
CDWC

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Sup CDWC?
Sup KK.

(BTW) her name was Andrea, and she was Really bad... in a really really good way. "nuff Said."

Peace Out!

Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
CDWC

Default Oh!

And No I did not rape her.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

this is the most fucked up thread today.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:

They don't sell things
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

If she was hot...yeah I would

I wouldnt rape her though
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

well...no because all the old guys come to my door, and they freak me out!!! all the freaks come and i'm like, okay, go away now!

but if a hot guy came to my door i'd consider it.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!