ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would you ever watch a Carrot Top movie?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Would you ever watch a Carrot Top movie?

Seriously. No joke. Would you? I don't know if I've got the balls for it. In order to watch that level of pure crap, you need to be all man, and be able to take a lot of pain. I'm not sure I'm ready for it.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

would you ever shut the fuck up

test

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:27 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Ouch, baby. Very ouch.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I already have.....
"Chairman Of The Board"
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I already have.....
"Chairman Of The Board"

"Board" should have been spelled "B-O-R-E-D".
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I would watch a "carrot top" movie 4 sure.

The guy's a "comedy prop" genious

I saw him on Jay Lenno a couple time...fucking hilarious.

(especialy when you're baked)

Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
(especialy when you're baked)

LMAO!!! I'm not sure why I'm not surprised. Anyway, yeah Carrot Top's props are fuckin' hillarious. Like the Mark Maguire baseball bat, which dispenses steroids. Or the Bill Clinton briefcase, which folds out to a red sleeping bag. It's just Carrot Top's phone commercials and movies that fuckin' suck (sober, that is).
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Or the Basketball with binoculer's (sp) for Shaq to shoot free throws...lmao

there's somany more which im forgetting (short term memory)

Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

LOL. Or the jungle gym bra for flat-chested women (so the guy still has something to play with).
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

You wouldnt catch me dead watching a carrot top movie
Old 20 Nov 2002, 09:56 PM   #11 (permalink)

g Ppp Pmp is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to g Ppp Pmp Send a message via AIM to g Ppp Pmp Send a message via Yahoo to g Ppp Pmp

I did watch one and it was ok but I dont think I will watch anymore movies with him.