ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Michael Jackson!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Peroxwhy?gen is on a distinguished road
Default Michael Jackson!!!

Can you guys beieve what he did! And besides that...how could he make his kids wear those little things over their heads?
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The guy is a nut. Thats all i can say.

Here's a link to the story and pic if anybody wants to see it.

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...173859,00.html
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

I can't see why anybody likes him?
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by RVD 2003
I can't see why anybody likes him?
Well, he is one of the 5 greatest entertainers in history, regardless of how crazy he is.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

shouldn't this b n the entertainment center?? just curious

-WhiteWolf
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

I know, but I get sick of people dissin peeps like Marylin Manson... but then they praise Jackson and he is now like 100 times worse.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Burnt Page in History

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
shouldn't this b n the entertainment center?? just curious

-WhiteWolf
This is not about his music...it is about what he did to his baby!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

To the entertainment center now

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by RVD 2003
I know, but I get sick of people dissin peeps like Marylin Manson... but then they praise Jackson and he is now like 100 times worse.
Well, Manson brings most of his on himself IMO. No offense to the Manson Fans, but he's all show, thriving off of shock value, just like Howard Stern. But i agree, Jackson is out of control.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 06:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

He is fucking ugly and that was stupid what he did with the child. i love his music but he is just to strange to meet in real life.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 06:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the king of pop is crazy
hence wacko jacko

Old 21 Nov 2002, 12:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I can just see in a thousand years time, some historian is gonna dig him up, and use it as proof that Aliens really do exist.
(forgetting the fact that in 1000 years time we would prolly know if Aliens do exist or not)
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I can't blame his kids for wearing that veil over their heads. If I was Michael Jackson's child, I wouldn't wanna show my face in public with him either.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I knew when i seen Marbles name it was going to be some funny shit

Old 21 Nov 2002, 03:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. You rock, Truth. Always will.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE