ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dragon Ball Z

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dragon Ball Z

This is mainly directed to Scream, but anyone else can reply.

Well, I turned on DBZ today and they went aaaaallllll the way back to when Vegeta killed himself in a selfless attempt to kill Majin Buu. This pisses me off cuz now it's gonna be like an entire year til they show the next saga with Evil Kid Buu.

So scream, cartoon network just started over with the episodes.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

They do the same thing up here to DBZ episides on Ytv sometimes.....it sucks when they do that...
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
afficial

It's probably cause they never started on dubbing that saga yet.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

cartoon network said they only had 39 episodes this season...but damn with the cell saga they had all 73 episodes at once...

Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
It's probably cause they never started on dubbing that saga yet.
they been dubbed they are now available on VHS and DVD

they do it because they haven't secured the rights to DB GT yet and are tryin to prolong this as long as possible

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
afficial

just get them off kazaa

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

they been dubbed they are now available on VHS and DVD

they do it because they haven't secured the rights to DB GT yet and are tryin to prolong this as long as possible
actualy the company that dubs dbz has all the dbz episodes including gt...

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream

actualy the company that dubs dbz has all the dbz episodes including gt...
right they have them all dubbed its just Cartoon Network doesn't own the rights to air them on TV yet
so CN is trying to stall and prolong their run with DBZ

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

right they have them all dubbed its just Cartoon Network doesn't own the rights to air them on TV yet
so CN is trying to stall and prolong their run with DBZ
Meanwhile the fans that have been watching for 6 years or however long, have to suffer beacause they wanna prolong it. That's just fucking dandy. The bastards....
Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hate cartoons...But this sounds interesting

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK

Meanwhile the fans that have been watching for 6 years or however long, have to suffer beacause they wanna prolong it. That's just fucking dandy. The bastards....
they are trying to strong arm the company into gettin the rights

problem is they made DBZ too popular now everyone wants it
Cartoon Network lost its power

so they have to buy chunks of episodes at a time now

Old 20 Nov 2002, 06:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

In Germany its the same . Instead of showing the DB GT episodes they jumped back to Vegeta arriving on the earth .
Old 21 Nov 2002, 07:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak
Default DAMN!

I never knew how many people on these boards liked DBZ.

yeah it pisses me off to that they keep going back. it gets fucking annoying. although i wouldn't mind seeing Gohan with his super cocky attitude kicking cells ass all over the place.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 09:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

Yeah it sucks when they make new ones and then waits another year for more. i hate how like most of them have it where all they do is talk threw the whole thing or make a fighting stance.
Old 22 Nov 2002, 07:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I hate it when one fight goes over 30 episodes !