ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Should ReayMundo take his king of the forum crap back to PW?
View Poll Results: reaymundo and his poll should
get the hell back over to PW 8 53.33%
should pack their bags and hit the bricks 1 6.67%
awww just let the dumbass stay, but get rid of the poll 1 6.67%
Who the Hell is reaymundo? and what happen to the monkeys? 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Should ReayMundo take his king of the forum crap back to PW?

should this reaymundo guy take himself and his stupid king of the forum crap back to PW
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

LOL, funny poll DC. Good work. Anyways, I think this tornament is just a meaningless popularity contest and that if this guy is gonna constantly complain about PW then he should just go back to PW and stop bitching bout it here.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hey DC let's send this guy back to the PW. Hell I got banned in there just because I signed in here.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Take this lame ass game back to pw...And while you're at it...Take all them "I think Pw is Superior" Jack asses with you.....And as of today i dont want to see no more post of any thing comparing PWF to them fucking fun time losers over there.....It's no contest We'll destroy them bitches in any form of posting (And we wont even mention bashing...That was established from day 1)

And i dont want see any more "If this was PW blahzay,blahzay...Yadda Yadda yadda bullshit"...You like the "Hypocrite bitch ass site"...Stay over there..Dont come here trying to talk down to any of us...Or i'll make my personal business to Verbally destroy you....This'll be your 1st and last warning.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Take this lame ass game back to pw...And while you're at it...Take all them "I think Pw is Superior" Jack asses with you.....And as of today i dont want to see no more post of any thing comparing PWF to them fucking fun time losers over there.....It's no contest We'll destroy them bitches in any form of posting (And we wont even mention bashing...That was established from day 1)

And i dont want see any more "If this was PW blahzay,blahzay...Yadda Yadda yadda bullshit"...You like the "Hypocrite bitch ass site"...Stay over there..Dont come here trying to talk down to any of us...Or i'll make my personal business to Verbally destroy you....This'll be your 1st and last warning.
oh that is definitely the TRUTH
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I think he can stay...but without the pw stuff
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

He's several months too late with this. Nobody gives a damn about PW anymore.

Cal Fact: Calvin will only drink low fat milk!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
He's several months too late with this. Nobody gives a damn about PW anymore.

Cal Fact: Calvin will only drink low fat milk!
LMFAO!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This shit needs to go.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

DIE PW DIE!!!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No more popularity contests.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
No more popularity contests.
Exactly!
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

What happened to the monkies?
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Mickey deeznuts , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

who is this reay? does he suck too? what about this pw no? maybe they shoudl go? but who wants them?
Old 20 Nov 2002, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well he said he was no longer coming back to pw and started spamming so i just banned him

i guess unless banned here pwf is stuck with him