ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

King OF THe Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

ReayMundo is on a distinguished road
Default King OF THe Forum

Hi ladies and gentleman. im reaymundo. i have quit from PW.com because sum guy tried to steal this idea. i didnt think they deserved it so u guys can have it.

Im starting a king of the forum tournament. This will consist of 32 posters from this site. the first 32 to sign up.

when i have 32 members i will post the brackets for the first round. these will be drawn completely at random and my brackets are final.

each match will be posted for 24 hours to get enough people from around the globe voting. from 12pm-12pm (gmt)

each match will be a poll. the winner will be the member with the most votes after the 24 hours.

Interested?? the reply to this thread or pm me. thanx.
Reaymundo.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya sure sign me up.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

we dont give a damn about your fucking tornament...im the god damn imperial god.....i already won...

Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

I'm in i guess.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

No one tried to steal your tournament. A lot of people here at PWF have been legitimately burned by PW. Don't come on here and bitch about not having the courtesy to keep the tournament going when another one began and blame it on PW. That's pretty fucking condescending to the people on here who DIDN'T deserve to be shit on at PW.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What is the point of your tournament and who are you? It just sounds like more trouble and bitching starting up to me. I'll be the first to quit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Nov 2002, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Jobbin'
No one tried to steal your tournament. A lot of people here at PWF have been legitimately burned by PW. Don't come on here and bitch about not having the courtesy to keep the tournament going when another one began and blame it on PW. That's pretty fucking condescending to the people on here who DIDN'T deserve to be shit on at PW.
Jobbin's right.

Cross my name off the list.

Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Take this corny shit back to it's home

Old 20 Nov 2002, 11:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Jobbin'
What kind of bullshit is this...Fuck PW..They dont deserve to mean shit to us..Fuck all them punks

Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Man I know Im gonna the shit kicked out of me, but what the hell Ill join.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
What kind of bullshit is this...Fuck PW..They dont deserve to mean shit to us..Fuck all them punks
and that my friends is the Truth!....so a popularity contest don't you just love these things..think i will make a poll in reponse to this lol
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

The fudge??
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
The fudge??
you just wanted to use that smilie
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

you just wanted to use that smilie
mmmmmmmmmmaaaaayyyyyyybe
Old 20 Nov 2002, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
mmmmmmmmmmaaaaayyyyyyybe
I bet a dollar she was