ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Nov 2002, 12:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

well it's that time again for another Dogcatcher at the movies, this week's flick:

Half Past Dead
starring:
Steven Segal
Ja Rule
Morris Chestnut

Well the film begins with Sasha (Segal) a russian that is suppose to be in good with this big crime lord. Ja rule is Sasha's friend that has to give him a lie detector test to make him part of the crime family...later the two take a car to a warehouse where the FBI raid the place...Segal is shot and dies for 22 minutes before he comes back to life...Segal and Ja Rule end up meeting in prison again on newly revamped Alcatraz....note the Warden is a bad mutha fucka...anywayz, things go wrong when a man sentence to die at midnight in the chair...is wanted by a group that wants the gold that this man has stashed and refuses to tell anyone where it is...This is not one of Segal's strongest performances, but still a crowd pleaser! the action is almost non stop from early on in the beginning...Only an hour and 40 minute flick, but seems to go by quickly, and still have a point....if you like Segal or action this is still a must see..plus the performances of Morris Chestnutt (one of the best) and even Ja rule are good...my rating out of five stars

4 stars...one of the best action flicks this year
Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Re: Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
well it's that time again for another Dogcatcher at the movies, this week's flick:

Half Past Dead
starring:
Steven Segal
Ja Rule
Morris Chestnut

Well the film begins with Sasha (Segal) a russian that is suppose to be in good with this big crime lord. Ja rule is Sasha's friend that has to give him a lie detector test to make him part of the crime family...later the two take a car to a warehouse where the FBI raid the place...Segal is shot and dies for 22 minutes before he comes back to life...Segal and Ja Rule end up meeting in prison again on newly revamped Alcatraz....note the Warden is a bad mutha fucka...anywayz, things go wrong when a man sentence to die at midnight in the chair...is wanted by a group that wants the gold that this man has stashed and refuses to tell anyone where it is...This is not one of Segal's strongest performances, but still a crowd pleaser! the action is almost non stop from early on in the beginning...Only an hour and 40 minute flick, but seems to go by quickly, and still have a point....if you like Segal or action this is still a must see..plus the performances of Morris Chestnutt (one of the best) and even Ja rule are good...my rating out of five stars

4 stars...one of the best action flicks this year
DC dude
that movie sucked on a biblical level
I see pretty much every movie that comes out
and this one is fighting hard to earn that coveted
"Worst Movie of The Year" award
If you want an action flick go rent Exit Wounds...was much better
still got Steven Segal for those of you that like the guy ( i still say if i ever hear the words "and the award for best acting goes to......Steven Segal" I give up on movies) but you also get DMX who is so much better at acting than Ja Rule
Better action films this year xXx , Spiderman, Undisputed, Count of Monte Cristo, even Reign of Fire was better

My advice on this movie is stay home watch the tube save your cash for James Bond on Friday

definate thumbs down to this crapfest

Old 20 Nov 2002, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Default Re: Re: Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

DC dude
that movie sucked on a biblical level
I see pretty much every movie that comes out
and this one is fighting hard to earn that coveted
"Worst Movie of The Year" award
If you want an action flick go rent Exit Wounds...was much better
still got Steven Segal for those of you that like the guy ( i still say if i ever hear the words "and the award for best acting goes to......Steven Segal" I give up on movies) but you also get DMX who is so much better at acting than Ja Rule
Better action films this year xXx , Spiderman, Undisputed, Count of Monte Cristo, even Reign of Fire was better

My advice on this movie is stay home watch the tube save your cash for James Bond on Friday

definate thumbs down to this crapfest
hey steven segal is one of my fav actors and like i said this movie is not one of the better one's he has done, btw i own exit wounds fool...hey i have an idea maybe a dogcatcher and kurt angle at the movies...anywayz...thanks for the response i wanted a second opinion.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Re: Re: Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

Quote:

hey steven segal is one of my fav actors and like i said this movie is not one of the better one's he has done, btw i own exit wounds fool...hey i have an idea maybe a dogcatcher and kurt angle at the movies...anywayz...thanks for the response i wanted a second opinion.
i like steven segal
exit wounds was good
under siege 1 was good
amongst others

kurt angle and Dogcatcher at the movies? hmmmm has possibilities

Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

i like steven segal
exit wounds was good
under siege 1 was good
amongst others

kurt angle and Dogcatcher at the movies? hmmmm has possibilities
DC and KA at the movies equals internet ratings, oh it's true!
Old 21 Nov 2002, 01:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dogcatcher at the Movies, edition 2

Quote:

DC and KA at the movies equals internet ratings, oh it's true!
KA and DC
get it right ...j/k