ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Welcome back

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Welcome back

Ladies and gentlemen...The Legend is back

The Icon

The Babe Ruth of "The Peoples Corporation"

Back in Black or Red In Yellow who cares?

Welcome back Hollywood Hogan

Now Alls right with the "PWF" world

Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

congrats ....

Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

*walks in playing air guitar* Well, you know something Truth dude, I have seen a lot of people on here talkin' trash man. They try to get in our faces brother, but little do they know, if it wasn't for the PC, there would be no WarZone. The PC sets the standard for the posters of today. So, to anyone opposed to the PC, I have just one question....whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when the PC, with Hollywood Hogan back in black, DESTROY YOU?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Amen Brother Amen....Now that you're back lets let The People know who runs this shit...And thats why we make and break the fucking rules

Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
*walks in playing air guitar* Well, you know something Truth dude, I have seen a lot of people on here talkin' trash man. They try to get in our faces brother, but little do they know, if it wasn't for the PC, there would be no WarZone. The PC sets the standard for the posters of today. So, to anyone opposed to the PC, I have just one question....whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when the PC, with Hollywood Hogan back in black, DESTROY YOU?
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Amen Brother Amen....Now that you're back lets let The People know who runs this shit...And thats why we make and break the fucking rules
Fucking A man... so who do we kill first?
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
what he said.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere Man

Fucking A man... so who do we kill first?
No one yet...But i got a feeling some body is going to ask for it...But until then lets wreck shop as usual

Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

what he said.
Hows the "A dubya o " doing lmao

Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Hows the "A dubya o " doing lmao
psh, pft. that was a fling
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

I have my first target...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

Well you got back pretty quick lol welcome and now lets procede to kick some ass
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
LMFAO

Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Nice...
Old 19 Nov 2002, 01:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

psh, pft. that was a fling
That got old real quick