ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

WrestleMania 19 Dream Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Nov 2002, 04:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

WWE Direct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WWE Direct Send a message via Yahoo to WWE Direct
Default WrestleMania 19 Dream Show

I really want everyone to read this. I will put it in little sections so it will be more interesting and so you will read it. This is Wrestlemania 19 of next year as I see it happening. (Yea a lil early but still wanted to write it)

[Forward]

The roster split is over and there is only one WWE Championship. We are coming back from No Way Out 2003 where Booker T won the WWE Championship in an Iron Man Match against Triple H. The winner of the Royal Rumble was Rob Van Dam who will get a title shot at the WWE Champion at the upcoming Wrestlemania event, however at the RAW after No Way Out Booker T gave up his WWE Title to Triple H in a singles main event match.

Mr. McMahon is back running things with Eric Bischoff as an assistant and Stephanie...well...she is gone. Anyway...about 2 weeks after the Royal Rumble, RVD was confronted by Mr. McMahon and was told that he was going to be in a number one contenders match for the shot at Wrestlemania. RVD was not pleased with the decision but went along with it.

In the match RVD was facing Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle however got RVD to tap in the ankle lock making him the number one contender for the WWE Title at Wrestlemania now. RVD is still however taking on Booker T in a number one contenders match to see who will get a shot at the title at Backlash.I will try and make the other matches the storylines they are now. Like Victoria and Trish and all that.

[End Forward]

Below is the Wrestle Mania 19 card:

Match 1: Singles Competition

Chavo Guerro vs. D'lo Brown

Match 2: Hardcore Championship Match

Big Bossman [C] vs. Big Show

Match 3: Bare It All Match for the Womans Championship

Match Rules: Person wins when she has stripped her opponent to wearing absolutely nothing at all.

Trish Stratus [C] vs. Victoria

Match 4: Pink Slip Above The Ring Match

Match Rules: Person wins when he/she climbs the latter provided to them and grabs the pink slip hanging above the ring. The loser of the match is fired from the WWE.

Jeff Hardy vs. Rico (3 minute warning)

Match 5: Number One Contender Match for Tag Titles

Kane and Goldust [C] vs. Island Boyz (Jamal and Rosie)

Match 6: Tag Team Championship Match

Billy and Chuck vs. Chris Jericho and Christian [C]

Match 7: Number One Contender Match for World Title

Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T

Match 8: Hell In The Cell Match

The Undertaker vs. Bubba Ray Dudley

Match 9: No Holds Barred Street Fight

Brock Lesnar vs. Ric Flair

Main Event: World Championship Match

Triple H vs. Kurt Angle

There we go that is enough for now just so you know what is going on...I will start writing it in a bit so get prepared! Its gonna be long and exciting. I just hope you read it. I am trying to make the storylines similar to the ones that are currently in play for example Trish hating Victoria and Island boys hating Dudleys...all that. So be prepared. To be continued...