ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Flyinh Cars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

WWE Direct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WWE Direct Send a message via Yahoo to WWE Direct
Default Flyinh Cars

Think they're will ever be such a thing
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Youve been watching to much Back To The Future 2.

Old 18 Nov 2002, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Break Ya Neck...

DissAbility is on a distinguished road

already made...theyre hover cars...high pressure on the bottom
Old 18 Nov 2002, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

WWE Direct is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WWE Direct Send a message via Yahoo to WWE Direct

Yea but I mean open to the public...and Kool Aid Man, I like all the BTTF sequels
Old 19 Nov 2002, 09:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think there will be, but not for a very long time.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 10:36 AM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

It's not time for flying cars yet. They haven't made an efficient navigational system to complement the vehicle.
Old 19 Nov 2002, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by manyuca
It's not time for flying cars yet. They haven't made an efficient navigational system to complement the vehicle.
Yeah...I was thinking the same thing...But i read some Arabian Prince has one (I think)..It's really a plane but it's a size of a Mid size..But it can only be in the air for like 20 minutes

Old 20 Nov 2002, 04:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Demon

there will be flying cars eventualy but that wont be for a long time

Old 20 Nov 2002, 07:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Umm if we make small flying vehicles that everyone could own, i think they will be still called planes.. so, i don't think so.

Plus, if they only go as fast as cars (don't get me started i am aware to stay up in the air they would have to go faster) whats the point of having them flying when you can get there in the same time while staying on the ground.
Old 20 Nov 2002, 08:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
Yeah...I was thinking the same thing...But i read some Arabian Prince has one (I think)..It's really a plane but it's a size of a Mid size..But it can only be in the air for like 20 minutes
I heard about the Arabian Prince's Car. But I think the main problem was the gas tank no. The only way to make an efficient, long trip vehicle is to make it generate it's own fuel. Like a hydrogen based engine. BMW has one already.
Old 21 Nov 2002, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Goat fellating , ass fuck

Dan Mavrick will become famous soon enoughDan Mavrick will become famous soon enough

yes todays tecnology can defintely build a flying car but lets think about this real fast if we had flying cars and two of them crashed in the air then the car medal chunks can fall down on houses and people walking because htat sounds like a great idea man this will never happen it is nothing but an urban legand