ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Spam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Angry Spam

No this thread is not spam, it's about spam, the kind that comes in a can. Do you eat the stuff? I used to like it... then I got really sick of it and haven't touched the stuff since. I personally think it's disgusting sort of. What do u think?

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have never had real Spam.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Not yet. I actually bought a can the other day so I will try it soon
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I have had it before, but i never liked it. Personally i would Choose Pam Andersons ass......wait, wrong thread. sorry.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
I have had it before, but i never liked it. Personally i would Choose Pam Andersons ass......wait, wrong thread. sorry.
Spam tastes just like Star Jones pussy warm and moist.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

dammit... I got sick of spam but even I thought it tasted good for a little while anyways...

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
CDWC

I like Top Ramen noodle soup.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

I think I'll go cook some of it up right now.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

Actually Spam is just like Pam Andersons Ass, Open it up, you'll never know what you might find inside.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ewww....U cook it?
I thought ya like cut it up and stuck it o a sandwich. Like kept in the fridge...cold. ya know.
Hmmm.....
Let us know how it is Nylreb!!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Ewww....U cook it?
I thought ya like cut it up and stuck it o a sandwich. Like kept in the fridge...cold. ya know.
Hmmm.....
Actually.... you're supposed to cook it and then cut it up and stick it in a sandwich... and too be honest... it wasn't half bad. It was like canned ham... only differrent.....

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Quiet you

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Ewww....U cook it?
Hmmm.....
Sure thing...........wait! did u just call me "Nylreb"?

Last edited by Apocalypse; 11 Dec 2002 at 11:47 PM.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

My mother hook it up with eggs one time it was good....I tried that shit it tasted like shit

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)

Yeah, when i ate it, it was cooked. I dont think its gonna taste any better either way, but at least if you cook it, it will kill all the bugs in it.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Quiet you

Ack!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleh!!!!!!!

Fucking gross

Last edited by Apocalypse; 17 Nov 2002 at 10:55 PM.