ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

X-Mas music

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Default X-Mas music

Anyone else here like to download christmas music around the holidays? I do, IMO Boney M has the best christmas album

Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

yeah..I do

-WhiteWolf
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I crack out the NSync Christmas CD and New Kids On The Block Christmas CD as well.
I do some downloading, mostly comedy.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

who is Boney M Afficial?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
who is Boney M Afficial?
They're a music group from like the 70's, i just know them for their christmas music, i think that's pretty much all they're really famous for. My family had an old record of them and every year that's like all you'd hear at christmas lol. Surprisingly a lot of other people i know listen to their x-mas music too. you can get some good songs from kazaa, just type in Boney M, and like Christmas music.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ok, thanks for the tip Afficial, BTW, on the subject, the only Christmas music i have downloaded is Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
afficial

Thumbs up

I also like Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby's christmas music too, they have some great songs.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Actually, Afficial, on the day of our graduation I was feeling kind of depressed, so i downloaded a bunch of Christmas songs and burnt myself a Christmas mix CD. I've been listening to Christmas music for six months now... I'm so relieved it's finally November.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Jobbin'
Actually, Afficial, on the day of our graduation I was feeling kind of depressed, so i downloaded a bunch of Christmas songs and burnt myself a Christmas mix CD. I've been listening to Christmas music for six months now... I'm so relieved it's finally November.
lol, that's cool man, even when it's not christmas i like listening to christmas songs too, makes ya feel good.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
CDWC

Hell Yes!!!!!

I love it!!!

Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Quote:
Originally posted by CDWC
Hell Yes!!!!!

I love it!!!
That's what I like to hear.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

The Night Santa Went Crazy by Weird Al
check it out

Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:11 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

GRANDMA GOT RAN OVER BY A REINDEER.......

Also love Little Drummer Boy

Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

adeste fideles laeti triumphate adeste adete ad bethlehem

Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Quote:
Originally posted by hunterrules
GRANDMA GOT RAN OVER BY A REINDEER.......
Here's an annoyingly useless fact:
They actually made a movie based upon that song.