ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Stupid Question..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Default Stupid Question..

Ok this question is for people here that live in the states, i know it's pretty stupid but listen,

someone just told me that rockets the candy are called smarties in the states. And that you guys don't have Smarties, but have something similar called half bits or something.

I bet this is probably not true, so i'm gonna try to prove her wrong. So is this true or false?

Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Not a big candy fan so i wouldn't know

Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

USA= Smarties. never heard of rockets or half bits.

hope that helps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

We have a candy called smarties here, but I have no clue what Rockets are. I've never heard of half bits either....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
USA= Smarties. never heard of rockets or half bits.

hope that helps
Ok, but are the smarties there the candy coated chocolate things that are different colors, or are they like normal candy

Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial

Ok, but are the smarties there the candy coated chocolate things that are different colors, or are they like normal candy
Smarties aren't chocolate coated. They come rolled up in plastic, different flavors, I guess it's just straight sugar, but I'm not sure. I know it isn't chocolate though....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:

no theyre just different flavored bits of sugar presed into a disc and wraped in a roll, I think you get like ten of them in a roll, but there is NO chocolate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't live in the states but my aunt did for a while and I remember her telling me that there isn't smarties(the real ones) there.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

Wow, that's strange. Smarties here are chocolate candy coated candies in small discs like reese pieces.

what you guys call smarties is called Rockets over here in canada.

Ya learn something new everyday, thanks for the responses.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

SMARTIES!!!!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yeah...What we call Smarties in Canada is NOT what Soda Girl has in her picture.... Smarties are almost like M & M's....In a way....That's really weird...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
SMARTIES!!!!
nononono....ROCKETS!!!!!

Smarties:

Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well....They sure do come in pretty colors.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
afficial

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Well....They sure do come in pretty colors.
man, I can't belive you guys don't have these!

You mean to tell me you've never even heard the slogan, "melt in your mouth, not in your hand" ?

It's hard to imagine life without these kinds of smarties

Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:

man, I can't belive you guys don't have these!

You mean to tell me you've never even heard the slogan, "melt in your mouth, not in your hand" ?

It's hard to imagine life without these kinds of smarties
That's
M&M's

...Not Smarties. They don't even have a motto. All I know is when playing doctor they made great pills. *shrugz*