ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what poster, black poster....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default what poster, black poster....

hey! how you guys doing tonight.....glad to be here on pwf.com....anyway...see see, theres alot of diffrences between the way you posters post, i dont know if im the only one who realized but, see white people post like this...."hey dudes, how are you people doing today? and see black people post like this..."yo, whats poppin on the boards today, ya mean" even the mods are diffrent...see white mods say things like "if you dont cut it our mr, im gonna ban you! and i mean it" and black mods be like "you do that shit again im putting my foot up you ass"

ahhh you people been great, im out HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!

Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: what poster, black poster....

Damn. This coming from a guy who thinks I'M not funny.

By the way, don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. It might accidentally bonk your head.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Re: what poster, black poster....

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
hey! how you guys doing tonight.....glad to be here on pwf.com....anyway...see see, theres alot of diffrences between the way you posters post, i dont know if im the only one who realized but, see white people post like this...."hey dudes, how are you people doing today? and see black people post like this..."yo, whats poppin on the boards today, ya mean" even the mods are diffrent...see white mods say things like "if you dont cut it our mr, im gonna ban you! and i mean it" and black mods be like "you do that shit again im putting my foot up you ass"

ahhh you people been great, im out HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........I'm sorry, did i miss something? oh, just more of this stuff

Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:04 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Look Mr. If you dont stop this shit right now...Im gonna put my foot in your ass....bitch.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 17 Nov 2002, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

If StarScreams theory is right , I'd be black ! Never realized that I'm black ?!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm white. I dunno if I post white. If you go by Screamy's description I'd say I do. But I don't know how accuate his findings are.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im Black on the Inside. OK actually Im blue.

Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Damn am I white...
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Dont matter to me, Iam half black half white so I can go both ways.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 12:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Default YO...... SUP? translates: hello how are you doing?

damn I have been told I am more black than most black people....hmmmmm thats funny....anyways I dont think I post either way...I post on what I wanna say...and it is usually not nice..lol lol lol lol

Old 18 Nov 2002, 01:12 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Berlyn
so I can go both ways.

Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

........what

Last edited by Apocalypse; 18 Nov 2002 at 02:03 AM.
Old 18 Nov 2002, 02:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Golly Gee Mister I think I'm the whitest of all people on these boards