ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Marbles' grieviences. Holy shit, this place sucks now.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Marbles' grieviences. Holy shit, this place sucks now.

This ain't the PWF I've grown to be accustomed to. What the hell is this place? How many friggin' forums do we need? WWE, WCW/ECW, Wrestling History (which is essentially the same thing as WCW/ECW), Off-Topic, Meeting of the Minds, Independant, Fiction, Events, Hot Guys, Hot Women, Cars, Sports, Twisted World, Warzone, Games, Favorite Underwear, Cybersex, ENOUGH GODDAMN FORUMS ALREADY! Also, why haven't any of my faithful Marbleites sent me any e-mails for my inactive Windows XP, which is now up and running? You people are heartless. What's the deal with Ovaltine? The mug is round, the jar is round, it should be called "Roundtine". And why don't dogs ever step in their own shit? They've got twice as many chances to do it too. Heh heh. Me too clever. Shut the fuck up. I don't need you to humor me and stroke my massive ego, which is similar in size to my colossal genitalia. I'm tired. I'm going to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Nov 2002, 08:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I tried to reply to your PM about 5 times...But your box was full.
Sorry if you felt neglected.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:00 AM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I tried to reply to your PM about 5 times...But your box was full.
Sorry if you felt neglected.

Oh my! I honestly missed it! Do you think you could send it again? I'd be happy to clean my box for you.

Yikes, that sounded bad.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

It'll get better when ur back full time Marbles.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

mr marbles, seriously...not that many people care or notice that your gone...

Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
mr marbles, seriously...not that many people care or notice that your gone...

I liked you better when you were the friendly psychiatrist "Dr. Red-Star". So helpful and reassuring. What happened to him?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

I liked you better when you were the friendly psychiatrist "Dr. Red-Star". So helpful and reassuring. What happened to him?
ill tell you in 10 minutes

Old 17 Nov 2002, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

I do agree with u that PWF is going down the drain... I'm sry Kevin... but all of te different Sections... Non-Wrestling, Wrestling, and that new one... they're just annoying... two was fine... I don't see the point in creating all of these new forums and the new section... but... I'll be here part time today... and not here for the rest of the week...