ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Car of the week thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Car of the week thread

Here is the first installment of car of the week...Put your picks here also.....

Mine.Is the 2003 Jaguar s type

Consumer reviews (aka the rich pricks that can buy and crash these mother fuckers,And have another one by morning...Bastards) Say this is the best sedan ever.....And i'm a jaguar fan...And from what i read i can see why they say this....They say the engine transmission and acceleration is perfect.......And It doesn't need any thing added on it comes with any thing you want..

Features:Alpine system and a tv (with dvd) and cd changer comes with it (Optional..I must add...But if you got the money for it..You mine aswell say it comes with it)

Charcoal leather interior (Thats the standered... I'll keep it...But you can get any kind you want)

The only thing i'd do to it before riding it is put a pair of 19's on it (2o's would look better...But i'm going to see what it can do...Hell it's a Jag...So 19's would be more affordable to replace than twenties...But again if you got the money..Do your thing play boy)

And it has a wood and chrome trim...Which is sweet...So you dont need the sports option...But hey,Thats just my "Truthful opinion"

I wouldn't even tint the windows (Unless it was black..Give it that knight rider feel)I'd ride the bitch all see through.

I read the steering wheel features and memory service is perfect aswell......

The only bad reviews was...Minor shit....Like the carpeting and the computer screen being to dark.....And it's comfortable...But it could use more leg room....Again though this cam from rich dicks...That just use these things as toys (And i would to) And got complaints about any thing.....But overall the S type is a hit...And has the 9.3 Cr to prove it

Here's whats under the hood
Jaguar has revised the sleek S-Type for 2003. A new 240-bhp V-6/5-speed manual powertrain combination is available. An updated 4.2L V-8 makes 300-bhp. The supercharged S-Type R has a 400-bhp 4.2L V-8 coupled to a 6-speed automatic. The new automatic is available on all S-Type models.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 17 Nov 2002 at 01:38 AM.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 11:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ive always liked Jags as well.....but god damn if they break down there a fortune to fix....but I guess if you have the Doughnuts to buy them....then you have the doughnuts to fix them.

Old 18 Nov 2002, 09:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Ive always liked Jags as well.....but god damn if they break down there a fortune to fix....but I guess if you have the Doughnuts to buy them....then you have the doughnuts to fix them.
Hey Jaguar belongs to ford now. And the engine that the X type is carrying is actually a tuned version of the taurus engine. Maybe it is a change for the better but I'm not sure of that yet.