ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your opinon on interacial realationships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Your opinon on interacial realationships

There was another thread like this and I replied with "no I would never be in one" but since then I've actually changed my mind. ALL girls are good to me.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think love is love. If someone falls for someone of a different race there is no reason they shouldn't be together.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Don´t tell me you agree
With me
When I saw you
Kicking dirt in my eye

But, if
You´re thinkin´
About my baby
It don´t matter if you´re
Black or white

Taste the rainbow

Last edited by CK; 17 Nov 2002 at 01:21 AM.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Re: Your opinon on interacial realationships

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
There was another thread like this and I replied with "no I would never be in one" but since then I've actually changed my mind. Asian girls and white girls are all good to me.
I'd like to say this doesn't bother me..but I would be lying.You are White BM..so u would only get with a White or an Asian girl...why?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Re: Re: Your opinon on interacial realationships

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
You are White BM..so u would only get with a White or an Asian girl...why?
Well, I probably said this wrong... I would have a girl of any race as a g/f. It's just I find white girls and asian girls to be most attractive to me, IMO.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Well I use to only be attracted to white girls so I have never been in an interracial relationship. But if I ever had the chance to date a girl of another race now I may give it a chance.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I say if you have the opportunity, go for it... I have been in one and would be again if given the chance with the right woman.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:
Originally posted by Nowhere Man
I say if you have the opportunity, go for it... I have been in one and would be again if given the chance with the right woman.
Agreed, I have also been in one too...and it shouldn't even matter...let's say we were all blind..would it matter what the race of someone we are attracted too was?
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory

Agreed, I have also been in one too...and it shouldn't even matter...let's say we were all blind..would it matter what the race of someone we are attracted too was?
But Shyne, if we were all blind our greatest concern would be not bumping into things, not being picky with race...
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:

But Shyne, if we were all blind our greatest concern would be not bumping into things, not being picky with race...
what in the blue hell is that thing ^^^

Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle

what in the blue hell is that thing ^^^
AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sombody get that thing off of my post!! Kill it Kill it quick!!
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Quote:

As long as out seing eye dogs could se fine, I think we would be alright.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I think love is love. If someone falls for someone of a different race there is no reason they shouldn't be together.
I could not agree more......Love is Love

Old 17 Nov 2002, 01:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I have and will again....As a matter of fact...I had more fun in a interacial relationship than almost all the girls in my Race...I've been with.

Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I see nothing wrong with it, you can not help who your heart falls in love with....be it black/white or girl/girl, etc....Some things are taken to the extreme is what all the hype is about. My mother is a very RACIST person and I dated a black man.... all she asked was not for him to come to her house...which to me was wrong but I respect her wishes. I think everyone should be judged on themselves not their color or looks or size, etc....

~Hunter's Heart~