ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

They seem to be popular

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default They seem to be popular

Everybody has been diggin Star's stories
so how bout this

a story where one person posts a portion and then the next person writes the next portion and so on and so on?

Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: They seem to be popular

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Everybody has been diggin Star's stories
so how bout this

a story where one person posts a portion and then the next person writes the next portion and so on and so on?
That won't work too well. Tyler tried it once I think and it didn't too well. For one someone could type up a part of it that would be great, but when they go to post it, someone else could have picked up from where it left off before you can post yours. Then you have dumbasses that might not be entertaining and fuck up the entire story....
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It could work though...
Say everyone who wanted to write a portion signed up.
Then the order was listed, and after the person before them they would post the next part.
...Just an idea.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
It could work though...
Say everyone who wanted to write a portion signed up.
Then the order was listed, and after the person before them they would post the next part.
...Just an idea.
That's a really good idea. But then you might have someone post some dumb shit and then the person after them might not be able to work their part how they wanted to.....

PS - Not tryin to shoot down anyone's ideas, just tryin to look at the whole picture. Plus I'm a pessimist in nature, so I always look for things to go wrong or ways something work out
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

You are just one of them negative dark cloud rain on everyone's parade type.

....Well, if someone posted pure crap, it would probably make it funny and worth reading. No harm done.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

there once was a guy named HB, he changed his name to Sarge & decided that after this post he would have 3 more till he hit 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he decided that since he was well known for posting lyrics...he'd post the 3 greatest songs he's ever heard as a way to celebrate the 1000 post mark!!!!

well, i got kinda bored & decided that this is how i will do my 1000 post "party"

by the way, RJ happy b-day....for when you get here later
Old 17 Nov 2002, 12:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK

That's a really good idea. But then you might have someone post some dumb shit and then the person after them might not be able to work their part how they wanted to.....

PS - Not tryin to shoot down anyone's ideas, just tryin to look at the whole picture. Plus I'm a pessimist in nature, so I always look for things to go wrong or ways something work out
thnaks Stick and Soda
seriously

cause before I'd wanna do it I'd want to make sure it works as smoothly as possible so the cons are just as important to know as the pros if not more so
thanks guys