ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Are you popular online and in real life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Are you popular online and in real life?

I am... I think... I dunno, I don't think that many people online at PWF even regonize me as a poster let alone a moderator.
Anyways, I'm fairly popular in real-life. I have a crew I hang out with sometimes but I dun't see them too much. Some of the people I hang out with don't know too well but alot of my friends are tight. I've probably got two best friends and about six or seven aqquintences (sp?).

Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I guess i'm fairly popular online? Dont know, but in real life i would say i am fairly popular.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

In real life, I have a fair amount of friends, dont know if I would consider myself popular. As for online.............Nope!

Last edited by Apocalypse; 16 Nov 2002 at 04:51 PM.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

none i'm not popular on the net or in real life..
Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

i guess I could say I'm fairly popular online... notorious... w/e u wanna call it... in real life... very infamous... known by a lot of ppl... mostly older kids... but... pretty decent amount of friends...

Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo3
in real life... very infamous... known by a lot of ppl...
I could insert a witty insult but.... I'll just leave that job to someone else.

Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I am pretty popular....I have had the same group of friends sicne HS....and met a lot of people over the last few years, I dunno..I'm always making new friends On the net..I dunno if I am poular or not....I like making new friends and beng able to comminucate with people that I have never met in person, but popularity over the net isn't really that important...nor should it be in real life, if people like u for what u are..then awesome...if people don't like u for what u are...well unless u are a total ass..then they suck!
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't know if I am popular online...I think ya'll know who I am, if that counts.

I think I have passed the stages of popularity. I have friends and people who like me, if that's the question. But I associate popularity with highschool.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

In real life I don't give a shit about popularity. I have 2 best friends (one of which is my girlfriend) and I have a few acquaintances but I very rarely see them and don't care to. I'm not a very sociable person and basically like to stay to myself or with my girlfriend.

On the net I have about 5 or 6 good friends that I talk to on a regular basis, but I don't consider myself popular or care to be popular or liked by the masses.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I have alot of friends. I'm well liked at school, and like to think I'm popular here. If not oh well.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
3 Minute Man

The Real Deal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Real Deal

I guess I'm popular online. People seem to like my banners.........

In real life, I'm the life of the party.....which is why I'm sitting here on my computer at 7:30 on a Saturday.

Actually, Im goin out in a few hours to drink and shoot some pool.

Wrestling Fan Forum- Tell 'em The Real Deal sent ya!
Old 16 Nov 2002, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Yeah, I'd say I am. Why do you people consider popularity a bad thing?
Old 16 Nov 2002, 08:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

on PWF I don't know. I do talk to countless girls over the computer I meet in chatrooms so I guess I am pretty popular over the computer. As fo real life I have four good friends since grammar school I still hang out with. I know alot of people who I consider acquitances.

Old 16 Nov 2002, 08:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
I'm Kidding

Jobbin' is on a distinguished road

Online? No. In real life? Meh, not so much.
Old 17 Nov 2002, 02:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

I try to keep making friends here, but there seems to be "cliques" already made...I have tons of chat friends online.

As for real life, yea I am fairly popular...I am the "funny" one, for some reason I make everyone laugh...I will let ya know next week for sure...I am having a "surprise" party for my bday, so depends on how many show up...and yes I know about it b/c I am sneaky.... lol

~Hunter's Heart~