ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

things you wont see...having to do with race..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default things you wont see...having to do with race..

a white girl rapper
a white basketball player with a sneaker
an asian quarterback, or wide reciever

damn i could of swore i had more ideas when i made this thread, oh well, ill think of more, you guys think of some...

Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

a white girl rapper: Actually I did see one of those once. But it scared the shit out of me so I ran away. When I came back it was gone. I'm not too sure if it actually exsisted

a white basketball player with a sneaker: Not in our lifetime at least

an asian quarterback, or wide reciever: that would be kinda cool though
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I dont get this one.
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

I dont get this one.
its just something that seems so odd, you probaly wont see it for a long long time...

Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

How about a white heavyweight boxing champion?

A black olympic swimmer?

A Native American president? (though that would be cool)
Old 16 Nov 2002, 11:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

a white heavywieght isnt all that odd, but that black swimmer, or native american president....dont hold your breath...

Old 16 Nov 2002, 04:01 PM   #7 (permalink)

$ Pac is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to $ Pac

To the contrare...

John Ruiz is the WBA Heavyweight Champion and he is white, although, hopefully Roy Jones Jr. will take the title from him.

Emar JoHanson was the last white Undisputed Champion.