ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The end of an era...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Nov 2002, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default The end of an era...

Tonight, you shall all bear witness to the end of the era of EVIL. Yes, sadly tonight shall be the last night any of you see Evil-Ryan post on PWF again. I feel I am in dire need of a change and one good way to do it is to let Evil-Ryan die in the shadows where he was born. I shall stay on until I reach the post count of 1000 and then I shall be no more. Thank you to all my friends here, you have all been too good to me. Especially since I have been plotting your deaths and the deaths of so many others all this time.

I shall miss you all...

"Light shined on my path,
Turn bad days into good
Turn breakdowns into blocks, I smashed 'em
Cause I could
My brain was labored, my head would spin
Don't let me down, don't give up, don't give in
The rain comes down, cold wind blows
The plans we made are back up on the road
Turn up my collar, welcome the unknown
Remember that you said
'One day you'll walk alone'..."

-Addicted to Chaos
Megadeth
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Does this mean we're gonna see a Good-Ryan????
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarge
Does this mean we're gonna see a Good-Ryan????
HELL NO!!!
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

NOOOOOOO!!!!!
You should NOT go. PLEASE STAY!!!! ...RYAN!!!!! DON'T GO! It's PWF...U can't just leave. NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

HELL NO!!!
So ur leaving???? For good? Or like the way Page & Pablo left?
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

NOOOOOOO!!!!!
You should NOT go. PLEASE STAY!!!! ...RYAN!!!!! DON'T GO! It's PWF...U can't just leave. NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
I'm sorry but my decision is made... Do not cry for me child, for I go on to a more EVIL place. Instead let us make do with the time I have left...(like 22 more post worth of time)
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yo Ryan, man don't go.....I like your posts and plus your EEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllll, and that can't be replaced by anyone around here........Stay man, you must.

Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarge

So ur leaving???? For good? Or like the way Page & Pablo left?
No, this is the last of Evil-Ryan, I will not be leaving like Page or Pablo left...
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Damn it dude, if you leave who the hell am i gonna talk to about metallica & megadeth???

but if you gotta go.....you gotta go, right?

well i'm gonna be here for ur count-down then
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

to quote one of my favorite lines

there's the door
what you waiting for
and who needs you anyways

Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Can u tell us y you're going?
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

No, this is the last of Evil-Ryan, I will not be leaving like Page or Pablo left...
See...... you keep saying this is the last of Evil-Ryan......how many Ryans are there?
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Hey man, I have to say that you were one the best posters here. I know your saying that your leaving for good, but if you ever get bored come pay some of your old PC buddies a visit. Peace out dude.
Old 15 Nov 2002, 11:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold