ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you regret anything that you've done in your life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Nov 2002, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ghetto Monkey

Default Do you regret anything that you've done in your life?

was it a lost love?
a missed goodbye?
a passed up opportunity?

or was it something a little different?
or do you not regret anything?

Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

There are many things i regret in my life, although i wont go into details......
Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I regret killing my mom, she didn't deserve it. I regret that my dad and rest of my family hates me. I didn't mean to do it......
Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

all of us go through this in some form...lose loved ones, have regrets. Its what we do in the time we have or later on in life that makes us stronger people. Just do as much as you can with the time you have. Thats something i've learned.
Old 08 Nov 2002, 06:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

that me and my older brother really don't talk that much anymore. Things happened between us years ago and if we talked at least five times since we talked alot. I also regret breaking my leg in high school playing football because it ended my playing days.

Old 09 Nov 2002, 12:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i guess a lost love , but i cant keep think about it it too sad

Old 09 Nov 2002, 12:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes....But I don't wish to elaborate.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I use to regrate lots of things in life...but I got sick of doing it..becuase you can't change what happen in the past.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I regret alot of things.....I miss my brother and sister so much it hurts..Things happened w/ the folks that made us fall apart..I never see them anymore and was planing to see them this Thanksgiving but that doesn't look like that is going to happen
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

it's hard to say what I regret, coz there are so many things....

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 11:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

yes I do......one of them was when I met RVD..........I forgot to smack his ASS!!!!
Old 09 Nov 2002, 04:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Amesha Spenta Of Elysium

Amesha Spenta is on a distinguished road

Its like I have said learn from your mistakes. All of us have regrets whether big or small. We must remember not let let our regrets control our lives and cause a great deal of sadness, depression and heartache. Take responsibility for your mistakes and know if you have regrets others that you have regrets of or with probably have them too. Don't put all of this weight on your shoulders because then it causes you to be vulnerable thus you end up making more mistakes. I looked back on my regrets and realized I have been letting them take a part in my life that has just caused me a great deal of sadness and depression which is completely out of my character. Life is too short to be lingering over regrets, just learn from them.
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

NineInchNail is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NineInchNail

i passed up aerosmith run dmc and kid rock...last time it will happen, for a girl..that is currently my g/f...so i dont know if i regret it or not, but i would have liked to see it just once
Old 09 Nov 2002, 10:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

o god... I regret so many things it's not even funny... but they're really personal so I dun wanna talk about 'em right now... but I will say that I regret living on a block where there's only one way to get in and out and the street floods really bad during a hurricane... especially when my great grandfather was in the hospital... he died and I didn't get to see him first... I was really close to him... but that's just one thing... but one of the most important...