ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If you had an action figure...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default If you had an action figure...

What would it come with? would it have kung Fu grip?

Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

i dunno... maybe 5 action phrases... i use the Rock's catch phrases a lot in the real world... nobody watches WWE so they dunno... lol... it'd prolly have... "What in the blue hell is wrong with u?!" "Who on God's Green Earth would do that?!" "WHAT?!" "Style 'n Profile" "I'll whoop your candy ass right into tommorrow!" I also do a lot of the rock's movements... his "robotic" as I call it... moving... ya know... I sound a lot like him also when I'm really pissed or trying to start a fight...

Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

It'd be Gi joe barbie and she'd have every weapon there was...lol
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Man2oo3

kill all that bother u? 'eh Krayzie?

Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I would be "Pimpin' Shyne" ...with my compatiable "Streetwalker Barbie"..and I wouldn't have Kung Fu grip....I would have "Pimp Slap" grip.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Yes lol
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

My action figure would be anatomically correct and fully poseable. My action figure would also come with two Ho's

Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Mine would be modeled after myself(of course), it would sport my goatee and trade marked "dark image". Black boots, blue jeans, black Iron Maiden t-shirt, black leather jacket and sunglasses.
The weapons would be twin .45's, a knife, and a wrecking bar(long crowbar). It would have"Real wrecking bar swinging/knife stabbing action" too. And he would say 6 badass catchphrases like: "Because I am EVIL!", "What in the depths of Hell!?!", "What? Where am I? Who are you?", "You Mother fuckers! I'll KILL you!!", "Damn, Iron Maiden rocks!", and "Where do you think you're going? You thought it was over 'cause you're out cold?? It's not over until I say it is! I'll teach you to cross me!! I'll teach yoooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"

My action figure would be cool...

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 08 Feb 2003 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06 Nov 2002, 09:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I would be a talking figure
constantly spewing out stupid and useless information
and would come with a bottle of Jagermeister

Real drunken rambling action

Old 07 Nov 2002, 07:51 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

The Tech action figure would be one of those completely indestructable m*****f*****s that nobody could damage.
Just like me.
And some of my own catchphrases such as:
"What are you doing, you lizard."
"You wanna fight someone, fight me, thats it outside now."

And also have the special steering wheel grip that makes me unable to park a car correctly.
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Bump...
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

mine would be "the baddest bitch" and i want he to have a taser and a large pocketknife and when u move her arm she goes "y ur draws in ur booty...ur booty hungry?"..(i know it has nothin to do wit the taser or knifetho)..she would have the tightest outfits out there, oh and she would also say "U betta getcha stepping or im gonna choppy choppy offy ur pee pee!"............................................. ...
Old 08 Feb 2003, 12:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

mine would come with a Hummer for sure.......I think I would be BAD ASS BARBIE.........lol.....

Old 08 Feb 2003, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

You ever see the movie small soldiers? well my action figure would be like those little fuckers, except it would be indrustable. It would have to have my long hair, beard, Leather trench coat, leather gloves, and boots. If my actiom figure even saw another toy in the same room with it, It would fucking dystroy it. and if you left it at the bottom of the toy box, it would beat the shit out of you.

Oh yeah, it would have to have a hot chick excessary. So which one of you females wants to be the excessary?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.