ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Greatest Rapper Alive Final Four Match 1 - DMX vs Nas
View Poll Results: Who will advance to the final round?
DMX 7 53.85%
Nas 6 46.15%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2008, 07:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Greatest Rapper Alive Final Four Match 1 - DMX vs Nas

DMX

He defeated Lloyd Banks in the first round,in the second round he defeated Yung Joc and in the third round he defeated Rick Ross in a blowout.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hn5-0as-HOA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hn5-0as-HOA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

vs

Nas

He defeated Sean P in round one,round two his next victim was Rakim and and round three he beat Xzibit.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZf7-RJFw_w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RZf7-RJFw_w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

I guess, I'll go with Nas.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:04 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr(uth)iple H View Post
I guess, I'll go with Nas.
like it matters.....Eminem gonna win

Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

^^^^^I know.

Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
like it matters.....Eminem gonna win
Oh fucking get over it already. Want to know why I was preaching having a tournament in the nomination thread while everyone was asking what the point was because Jay-Z was OBVIOUSLY the clear cut winner? Because shit happens. Eminem took down Jay-Z on a internet message board tournament. Call the New York Post, cause shit just hit the fan.

Seriously, none of it mattered from the start. It's just something we're doing for fun.

...and with that said, I voted for Nas.
Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear View Post
Oh fucking get over it already. Want to know why I was preaching having a tournament in the nomination thread while everyone was asking what the point was because Jay-Z was OBVIOUSLY the clear cut winner? Because shit happens. Eminem took down Jay-Z on a internet message board tournament. Call the New York Post, cause shit just hit the fan.

Seriously, none of it mattered from the start. It's just something we're doing for fun.

Uh oh.

Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:

...and here comes 17 yr old suburbanite whiteboy to carry Em's jock...

We're on a WRESTLING message board.
Last time I was up in the WWE forums, half of ya barely knew wrestling....I really don't expect ya to know rap.

Like I said before, Go Suburbs.

Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
...and here comes 17 yr old suburbanite whiteboy to carry Em's jock...

We're on a WRESTLING message board.
Last time I was up in the WWE forums, half of ya barely knew wrestling....I really don't expect ya to know rap.

Like I said before, Go Suburbs.
I'm really not trying to carry Em's jock. Hell if you ask me Jay-Z should've beaten Slim. He's got way more credentials, and has done more for the game than Eminem ever has or will. The reason I voted for Eminem though was because I figured Jay-Z was going to win by so much that a vote for Eminem wasn't going to matter.

But to get as pissy as your getting over this, is if you ask me a waste of time. Shut up and get over it.
Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
I'm really not trying to carry Em's jock. Hell if you ask me Jay-Z should've beaten Slim. He's got way more credentials, and has done more for the game than Eminem ever has or will. The reason I voted for Eminem though was because I figured Jay-Z was going to win by so much that a vote for Eminem wasn't going to matter.

But to get as pissy as your getting over this, is if you ask me a waste of time. Shut up and get over it.
No more a waste of time than anything else on this site
You just said that you didn't even take this contest seriously...so you're arguing with me..why?

Your entire argument is "CK, I know you're right...but I want to pose and try to be cool by arguing with you"

nice.

Old 29 Jul 2008, 12:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
No more a waste of time than anything else on this site
You just said that you didn't even take this contest seriously...so you're arguing with me..why?

Your entire argument is "CK, I know you're right...but I want to pose and try to be cool by arguing with you"

nice.
You're completely missing the point.

I'm not arguing the tournament, I'm arguing you're bitchiness.
Old 29 Jul 2008, 01:09 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
You're completely missing the point.

I'm not arguing the tournament, I'm arguing you're bitchiness.
so essentially, you're bitching about bitching?

again...nice.

I'm not "bitching" about anything....I'm just sayin that Team Suburbs is gonna carry Em on thru to victory.

Old 29 Jul 2008, 02:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

since when does whiter than baby teeth Kurt "know rap"
Old 29 Jul 2008, 03:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
since when does whiter than baby teeth Kurt "know rap"
do you want a complete history of me and rap?

That'd take too long....but I been listenin since Run DMC got me hooked almost 20 years ago man

Old 29 Jul 2008, 11:17 AM   #14 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ice Cube's beating Em right now. CK, later you can thank me for nominating someone good enough to bitchsmack Slim Shady. Barring a comeback victory from someone, looks like the finals will be Nas vs. Cube. Pretty solid.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 29 Jul 2008, 01:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
so essentially, you're bitching about bitching?

again...nice.

I'm not "bitching" about anything....I'm just sayin that Team Suburbs is gonna carry Em on thru to victory.
...actually team suburbs is voting for cube.

Once again, this is why we don't have a predetermined winner.