ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Greatest Rapper Alive Third Round Match 3 - Ludacris vs Tech N9ne vs Ice Cube
View Poll Results: Who will advance?
Ludacris 3 25.00%
Tech N9ne 3 25.00%
Ice Cube 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2008, 09:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

when i had a "radio show", STICK would request (and get) all these Tech N9ne (which is a RETARDED FUCKING WAY to spell nine btw ) and i wanted to gouge my ears with flaming knives

sorry now the real decision is Luda and Cube!

Last edited by Tri; 28 Jul 2008 at 09:26 AM.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 09:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeezy View Post
I don't really listen to that "Euro trash" as you call it. I listen to Dizzee Rascal and that's about it. Why? Because Dizzee is huge over here and pretty much any beat he makes gets big exposure. Just to clear up aswell, how much Euro trash have you ever actually listened to?
You're a dumbfuck. How much Tech have YOU actually listened? I turned your stupid ass shit around on you, and you fell for it like a retard. YOU admitted you won't even give Tech a chance and haven't heard anything from him. I'm not gonna listen to that euro trash Dizzee Rascal on principle of you being a fucking dumbshit.

Quote:
Don't get all up on my case because I refuse to listen to some guy who "won't pay to play". It's not about paying it's about being different. For example, Jeezy has always said he will never sacrifice his street reputation to get bigger in the game yet where is he now? Possibly one of the biggest rappers going and he ain't sold out. He never payed to get where he is. He earned that spot. He was different. Something new and he still has his reputation.
LMFAO. Anytime you hear Jeezy on the radio or see a Jeezy video, SOMEONE spent money for it to get on there. It might not have been Jeezy himself, but it was his record label. It didn't just magically get there. Jeezy has his "street" reputation, and Tech N9ne has his reputation for not paying to have his shit played. he's an independent artist and 50/50 owner of the label. So before you say his label should pay for it, that would be him doing it, and like I said, that would be selling out for him.

Quote:
It's not about paying, its about separating yourself from the crowd and making people listen. The reason Tech ain't getting heard of seems to be because his straight up Whack
Again, LMFAO, you claiming someone is whack, when you haven't heard shit from him. You wanna know what's whack? Jeezy's garbage ass little verse on that Boost Mobile commercial. That's fuckin' whack. Dumbshit.

Last edited by STICK; 28 Jul 2008 at 10:16 AM.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 09:58 AM   #18 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
when i had a "radio show", STICK would request (and get) all these Tech N9ne (which is a RETARDED FUCKING WAY to spell nine btw ) and i wanted to gouge my ears with flaming knives

sorry now the real decision is Luda and Cube!
I listened to your show like twice, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't "all these" Tech N9ne songs.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 10:11 AM   #19 (permalink)
Alive On Arrival

Alex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of FamerAlex is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK View Post
You wanna know what's whack? Jeezy's garbage ass little verse on that Boost Mobile commercial. That's fuckin' whack. Dumbshit.
Agreed. I don't know if Jeezy gets that commercial in his area, but if he saw Jeezy advertising cell phones with Jermaine Dupri and a Tranny, I don't think he'd be defending his street reputation anymore.
Can't just get one, bullets like Frito Lays for them..."

- Jadakiss
Old 28 Jul 2008, 10:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
I listened to your show like twice, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't "all these" Tech N9ne songs.
at LEAST 4 songs. and yes, i know you cant judge an artist off of 4 songs, but these were 4 songs that you OBVIOUSLY liked and had in some kind of regard, and i thought they SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 10:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri View Post
at LEAST 4 songs. and yes, i know you cant judge an artist off of 4 songs, but these were 4 songs that you OBVIOUSLY liked and had in some kind of regard, and i thought they SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Yes of course.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 10:32 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

sucked almost as bad as YOU!!!!! hey, dont be mad at me, you kinda turned me onto Three 6, so shut it
Old 28 Jul 2008, 11:04 AM   #23 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
LOL, a few mixtapes? Try the highest selling independent rap artist of all time.
that hardly makes him the best....

Old 28 Jul 2008, 03:19 PM   #24 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
that hardly makes him the best....

You said he put out a few mixtapes, so I'm saying he's done more than that. I didn't say anything about that making him the best.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 06:51 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Stick and Jeezy, don't fight. Do you guys see me getting mad, that Eminem is about to win this whole fucking tournament, eventhough he hasn't been relevant since 2 thousand and fucking 2?

Let's be peaceful and sit back, and watch Slim Shady win this whole thing.

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Old 28 Jul 2008, 06:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Cube has won this match and will move on to the final four.

Sorry STICK