ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Lets play a game

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default Lets play a game

I'm gonna list 3 things you guys decide which one isnt true

1st one to get it right repeats process OK?

1 I once fell out a 3rd story window while drunk
2 I was thrown partially thru a wall leaving an imprint of my body in the wall which was covered by a Bart Simpson Poster
3 I once got really fucked up on New Years Eve and woke up half naked in a local park

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

number 1

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Re: Lets play a game

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
I'm gonna list 3 things you guys decide which one isnt true

1st one to get it right repeats process OK?

1 I once fell out a 3rd story window while drunk
2 I was thrown partially thru a wall leaving an imprint of my body in the wall which was covered by a Bart Simpson Poster
3 I once got really fucked up on New Years Eve and woke up half naked in a local park
Hell I guess I'll say the third one is false...
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:21 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kramernaut is on a distinguished road

Are u sure they are not all true?
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Ryan you win

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:25 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

bull fucking shit, if you fell thro a 3rd story window you'd be dead!

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kramernaut is on a distinguished road

Not true he did not say he landed on the ground
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
Ryan you win
Ok my turn... this is a hard one

1) I once stuffed a guy who owed me money in my trunk and drove around the block for a while to "convince" him to pay up.

2) I once beat a guy with a couch for messing with my food

3) I once shot a guy in the back of the head execution style with a BBgun just for fun
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
bull fucking shit, if you fell thro a 3rd story window you'd be dead!
Not true DP I was really drunk 3/4 bottle of Jagermiester, girl i lust after just screwed somebody else at my birthday party drunk
my body didnt tense up
same reason drunk drivers usually survive the car crash while the victim dies

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
-Girl X-

i am hoping it's number 3

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

I think its number 1

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:33 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
i am hoping it's number 3
Correct!!! It was not execution style, I was not that close. It was about thirty feet and he was running...evilgrin: Your turn:
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

okay, I hope this isn't too easy...

1) I bashed the shit out of a girl for telling everyone I was a lesbian

2) I spent I night in the big-house for smoking & getting caught by the cops

3) I got so drunk at a party I performed lap dances and charged $20

Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
okay, I hope this isn't too easy...

1) I bashed the shit out of a girl for telling everyone I was a lesbian

2) I spent I night in the big-house for smoking & getting caught by the cops

3) I got so drunk at a party I performed lap dances and charged $20
I'll say three...
Old 05 Nov 2002, 12:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer