ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your thoughts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Your thoughts

What are your thoughts on Kazaa? It sounds good but I'm afraid that all of the personal information I have on my comp is at risk. I Kazaa a threat to it's users privacy? What's this about file sharing... I don't want to send my personal info to anyone. Also, what do you think of Kazaa? Should I download it or is that a bad idea?

Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: Your thoughts

My brother won't let me put it on his comp...so I'm guessing it's not so good...but I don't know, if it's not I also would like to know why.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I use Kazaa, and personally i love it. Try Kazaalite, the same as Kazaa but no spyware. Kazaa has saved me a ton of money with programs and stuff, the music is easy to download and the whole system is easy to understand. Many ppl will say they dont like it, i do.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Get Kaaza lite....no spyware

www.kaazalite.com
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

i got that fucking Benjamin worm b4 anyone even knew it was hitting everyone's comp.......it took 2 minutes to get rid of it......i also got settings set so no i don't share my files.....no one bothers me while i keep d/l more & more songs

they always say share or get deleted, i say fuck 'em......i've got 3000 songs & the number rises every hour......all came from Kazaa & i have no problems since i got rid of the worm
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

well, i share all my files, somebody esle was nice enough to let me have em and i am going to pass along the favor.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

I don't understand a word of this stuff...I'll just have to trust my brother
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
I don't understand a word of this stuff...I'll just have to trust my brother
lol, sorry. hows this: Kazaa is a p2p file sharing program (Person to Person) you dont download the stuff from the website itself, you download from other users, just sign up, dowload the software and search for what you want. Spyware is like having someone monitor what you download and seeing what you are using. The benjamin worm is a small virus that leaked out on Kazaa, they offered a quick fix for free, i got it and got rid of it very quickly, no problems. File sharing doesnt give other users access to your personal info, just the files you wish to share with others, thats how the site works.
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

lol, sorry. hows this: Kazaa is a p2p file sharing program (Person to Person) you dont download the stuff from the website itself, you download from other users, just sign up, dowload the software and search for what you want. Spyware is like having someone monitor what you download and seeing what you are using. The benjamin worm is a small virus that leaked out on Kazaa, they offered a quick fix for free, i got it and got rid of it very quickly, no problems. File sharing doesnt give other users access to your personal info, just the files you wish to share with others, thats how the site works.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it now lol

Thank you for explaining
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

hmmmm.......never used it b4........winmx works fine for me
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

Thanks alot Double K. And thanks to everyone else who replied to this thread.

Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Thanks alot Double K. And thanks to everyone else who replied to this thread.

You're welcome jk
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I use Kazaa and everytime when I'm downloading and my Virus protector does a system scan, it says there's a virus called trojan horse backdoor.celine or some shit. If it does a scan when I'm not using Kazaa, no virus. Strange, so I'm thinking about getting rid of Kazaa. But then the only other file sharing service I would have is WinMX, but that doesn't work as good as Kazaa. I've tried Imesh, but that shit kept makin my computer fuck up. Anyone know of any other good ones to use?
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:48 PM   #14 (permalink)

try bearshare.....it has an annoying pop up but it aint that annoying...plusno spyware