ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Going Trick or Treating???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~
Default Going Trick or Treating???

Hehehe. So who here is going trick or treating or giving out candy this year. Were not giving out candy, cause no one ever comes and I'm prolly gonna go trick or treating with my friend to take his little brother. Also, what r u gonna be if ur going trick or treating? I'm gonna go as a high school student.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'm gonna put on my ski mask, grab my gun, hit the 7-11's, and "trick-or-treat" all their cash away.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I'm gonna put on my ski mask, grab my gun, hit the 7-11's, and "trick-or-treat" all their cash away.
LMAO!!! LOL, have fun!!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ummm.....No. And I have no intentions on handing out candy either....I am going to sit in a dark room and watch freaky ass movies alone....Woo me.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Have fun SodaGirl, I always do!!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 05:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna pass out candy after I take my younger sister trick or treating........then I'm gonna come home and watch EDGE on SMACKDOWN!!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

BUMP, sorry, but I wanna know what ppl are gonna be if they answer.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I am probably going to stay home and give out candy with my Mom and I will just wear my Jason hockey mask when I give it out because we can't wear masks at school(long story).I will also be watching Smackdown of course
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I'm gonna be..............:: puts on face paint::JEFF HARDY!
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Hehe, Jason mask for Jason3D.
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

im goign to be Kane and do a Kane-a-rooni everytime someone gives me candy. not im not goign trick or treating.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
Hehe, Jason mask for Jason3D.
Yeah I know
Old 30 Oct 2002, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

yeah... goin' with a few of my friends... I'ma b a giant Pizza... lol... got it at Wal-Mart
Old 31 Oct 2002, 10:50 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
LMFAO! If you get caught I'll bail you out.

Old 31 Oct 2002, 11:45 AM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm gonna be Jeff Hardy. I'm not even going out untill after Smackdown. Where I live Halloween takes up like 20 blocks and parties till dawn. It's gonna be a crazy mess.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!