ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The tuesday night Love help line

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The tuesday night Love help line

Thats right...If you need help with your love life...or have a question ask here.....the ladies man is in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I need a girlfriend! What should I do?!

Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

If you already have a few in mind...well work that bad_magick umm...magic that you have and enchant them.

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
I need a girlfriend! What should I do?!
I need to get rid of mine,What should i do?

Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I need to get rid of mine,What should i do?
Legally

Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Two schools of thought on this one Truth.....

ONE: tkae he rout to a nice dinner like say at an Arbys or McDonalds....hell a snack stand at a ballgam would work here for our purposes.....And then let her down easy and hope that she doesnt tell her hot friend with the rich daddy what a dick you are, thus making it easy for you in the future.

OR

TWO: let her catch you with the hot friend with the rich daddy in bed.

Its up to you, but Im sure youll have fun either way.....

Quote:
Old 29 Oct 2002, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

2 is the winner,Thanks "Vinnie Mac"

Old 29 Oct 2002, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Remember...practice safe errrrr....."breakups"

Quote:
Old 29 Oct 2002, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

How do I say "I love you" to my bf ? I want to say it everytime I talk to him , but somehow I cant do it .
Old 29 Oct 2002, 06:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by K-DogsGirl
How do I say "I love you" to my bf ? I want to say it everytime I talk to him , but somehow I cant do it .
Well if you have a speech impediment I cant help...but if youre having trouble with saying it, I would pump yourself up before by saying it in your head then quietly perhaps before a kiss or after...I LOVE YOU. Be descreet..we guys are a little apprehensve about commitment if there isnt sex involved.

Quote:
Old 30 Oct 2002, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

thanx
Old 30 Oct 2002, 07:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

Alrighty, Vinnie Mac, lets see how you help me...

There are two girls, both very hot in their own little way. One has been my friend since the Kindergarten, the other is the only girl I talk to fairly regularly. I like them both. Problems: The one I've known forever is into somewhat older people and our personalities are almost entirely different. The one I talk to more often has a boyfriend and likes him a lot... A whole lot... I'm pretty sure my chances with either aren't bad, but they sure as hell aren't great. Do I wait for the one with the boyfriend to split, or do I try and go for my old friend?

Oh yeah, I'm a mediocre looking guy, if that helps any...

Thanks in advance.