ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dr. Red-Star....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2002, 10:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Dr. Red-Star....

you guys can tell me your problems...and ill help you cope with them...and hopefully solve them...

Old 28 Oct 2002, 11:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Dr. Red-Star....

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
you guys can tell me your problems...and ill help you cope with them...and hopefully solve them...
I know a guy name "Red star",And he haves no legs

Old 28 Oct 2002, 11:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Default Re: Dr. Red-Star....

Quote:
kinda like Lucy from Peanuts...except not as nice....

Old 28 Oct 2002, 11:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: Dr. Red-Star....

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
I know a guy name "Red star",And he haves no legs
dr. the truth...

..thats good that you know someone with no legs, i guess..but that comment doesnt really having any signifigant in this thread...unless you want to help the person...but i do see a problem here..you have very low reading comprehension skills...maybe a head shrink can help break down the retard barrier you have in your little brain to help you understand thoughts and ideas...call your local asylum..and seek help..fast

until next time

your friend...dr. red star

Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I have a retarded crippled friend who floods the off-topic with retarded, pointless, un-humorous threads and pries away from the warzone because everybody including myself manhandled his bitch ass. How can I help this friend?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)

Mr. Mayhem is on a distinguished road

I eat too much BBQ sauce, please help me
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I have a retarded crippled friend who floods the off-topic with retarded, pointless, un-humorous threads and pries away from the warzone because everybody including myself manhandled his bitch ass. How can I help this friend?
dear mr marbles...

it seems this friend...has his own vision on life..and is a smart guy..just let him be free and dont try to stop him...but if it continues to annoy you....your welcome to put him on your ignore list...beacuse i know he can careless...

your friend

dr. red-star....

Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i have an alcohol problem.
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:

dear mr marbles...

it seems this friend...has his own vision on life..and is a smart guy..just let him be free and dont try to stop him...but if it continues to annoy you....your welcome to put him on your ignore list...beacuse i know he can careless...

your friend

dr. red-star....

..........fuckin' weirdo...................
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim-Ross
I eat too much BBQ sauce, please help me
dear. jim ross

first off, stop molesting boys...and um....go to a bbq sauce rehad center..there out there..just find one..

your friend

dr. redstar....

Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
i have an alcohol problem.
dear stone cold...

first find out what it is that makes you want to drink..then ask yourself does drinking realy make it anybetter..and im sure you will find out it infact makes things worse in the long run...think of your family and loved ones..im sure they dont want to see die early from any kid of alchol related illness...

your friend

dr redstar

Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:22 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
your friend

dr redstar

Are you really my friend?
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

Are you really my friend?
dr. red-star is everyones friend...he is here to help....

Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:26 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

dr. red-star is everyones friend...he is here to help....

Maybe we need to get to know each other. Tell me about yourself.
Old 29 Oct 2002, 12:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:

Maybe we need to get to know each other. Tell me about yourself.
well, i was a regular kid like you..i liked to play outside...play football..baseball whatever..then people started to notice i just wasnt right..i had a funny walk..and i just wasnt has athletic as most kids..a few years later....i found out i had a genetic desease...well after the hate i torment....i became the man i am today...but i forgive you my child...for god forgives all his children..you know not what you say..you know not what you do....your on the outside..and im traped in the inside....its not your fault you and other minds are ignorant...your just victims of conformity....