ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hij!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2002, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Hij!

where is he... he hasn't posted for almost 10 days now...
Old 28 Oct 2002, 08:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

he quit
Old 28 Oct 2002, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I ran the PWF ass clown of these board's.

Old 28 Oct 2002, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Actually he never came back after it was proven that he was really TIMY's alter.
Old 28 Oct 2002, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Actually he never came back after it was proven that he was really TIMY's alter.

Huh?
Old 28 Oct 2002, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

Just kidding, but Hij would go through the roof if he saw that. lol
Old 29 Oct 2002, 11:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

strange... but... w/e... I couldn't give 3 quarts of rhinosaurous {sp} piss where he went... i was just wondering...
Old 29 Oct 2002, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
I couldn't give 3 quarts of rhinosaurous {sp} piss where he went... i was just wondering...
What in the blue hell are you talking about?!

Old 29 Oct 2002, 03:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

you know TM2 always uses th quarts of piss line as a cutdown, but he still hasn't figured out how to spell it right. don't you think by now that gator er tm2 would have learned to do that...oh wait, i guess they haven't gotten that far in his 3rd grade class discussion yet
Old 29 Oct 2002, 03:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
you know TM2 always uses th quarts of piss line as a cutdown, but he still hasn't figured out how to spell it right. don't you think by now that gator er tm2 would have learned to do that...oh wait, i guess they haven't gotten that far in his 3rd grade class discussion yet
LMAO!

Old 29 Oct 2002, 03:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
WWE Champion

dc = arrogant... thinks he's always right... I'm in 7th grade... ur in 3rd... duh
Old 29 Oct 2002, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
dc = arrogant... thinks he's always right... I'm in 7th grade... ur in 3rd... duh
nah, bro..don't believe so...hmm a seventh grader..ok i need not waste my advice and breath talking to a boy er girl er whatever it is you are...by the way did your cousin..er you..er whoever in your family is using the gator name get the banner of it's sig yet.
Old 29 Oct 2002, 04:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Is that the best comeback your 12 year old mind can come up with?