ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you think of Goths?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2002, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default What do you think of Goths?

I've got no problems with Goths but sometimes they can be really strange.....

Old 28 Oct 2002, 01:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Goth chciks are sexy
Old 28 Oct 2002, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Goth chicks are really hot. Check this out

http://www.vampirefreaks.com/pics/girls01.shtml

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Oct 2002, 02:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't have a problem with any of them, but I have never really encountered any, so I can't really say. But I know I would treat them all the same way I treat a non-goth person.
Old 28 Oct 2002, 02:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I like them . They re cool and open minded and different for sure .
A lot of people are judging them because they re wearing black and percing/tattoos .
So what? it s their problems to be like that, who are we for judging people who are different ?
Goth girls are really hot and attractive for sure : i m totally fond of them

Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

they're sicko's!!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Skateboard Scholar

Chosen1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chosen1 Send a message via Yahoo to Chosen1

Goths are cool, I don't have alot of goth friends but the ones I do have are girls and they're hot
Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I have no porblem with them but some of the things they do are kinda weird .
Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

they don't bother me
Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Goth chciks are sexy
Agreed! they have a fair amount up here on toronto...and some I've seen an know do have a atractiveness to them...though not like the atractivenes I might have to other girls....I guess its a unique attraction... and yeah most are very open minded and have a surprisingly down ot earth personality, unlike most other "superfical type" women...
Old 28 Oct 2002, 04:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Goths are awsome!! the unique and got there own taste in things and there not some preppy people.
Old 28 Oct 2002, 04:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

Agreed! they have a fair amount up here on toronto...and some I've seen an know do have a atractiveness to them...though not like the atractivenes I might have to other girls....I guess its a unique attraction... and yeah most are very open minded and have a surprisingly down ot earth personality, unlike most other "superfical type" women...
Hey wanderer ! do u have some goth girl s avatar and banner to put here?
That would be great

Old 28 Oct 2002, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Just check the link I posted. There are prolly 100 different avs right there.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Oct 2002, 05:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Skateboard Scholar

Chosen1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Chosen1 Send a message via Yahoo to Chosen1

I like these 4 the best

Though the 2nd one (Kita) seems to have an attitude problem, but I could adjust that : )
Old 28 Oct 2002, 05:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

That first one on the site is the one amanda uses at pw.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!