ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

have you ever given this any thought?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default have you ever given this any thought?

I was wondering if any of you ever had the thought about your wedding song? I had a few choices like K-Ci and Jojo's All my Life, Marc Anthony's You sang to me, Savage Garden's I knew I loved you, LoneStar's Amazed, and Bryan Adams Have you ever really loved a woman. But after tonight I heard a song that took on a whole new meaning to me. DJ Sammy's Heaven the slow version. After what has transpired to me this past week those lyrics really mean something now.

Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Fuck yeah i have....it's gonna be

Metallica's "Sad But True" ......................

cause i'm gonna be stuck with that chick forever.............

SO SAD BUT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

thats a good qestuon, i never really thought about that...i thought about how i would want my wedding too be like, well i guess a frank sinatra or dean martin or elvis song

Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Faith no More and and The Sparks cover of.

"This town aint big enough for the both of us"

Cranking song, and dedicated to mother-in-law.
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nope....Never thought of it and no good songs are coming to me, but if they so I will let ya know.
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

to tell the truth, i've never given it much thought.......

i have a lot of songs that could be the wedding song, i guess it would also depend on my future wife's taste & what she would want.....maybe
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by HEADbanger
to tell the truth, i've never given it much thought.......

i have a lot of songs that could be the wedding song, i guess it would also depend on my future wife's taste & what she would want.....maybe
dude you will wind up picking a Metallica song anyway.

Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:16 AM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

dude you will wind up picking a Metallica song anyway.
you're damn fucking right i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many to pick...........now i gotta go thru that collection & pick one, or i can wait & see what they produce in their next album...........by the by, it's comming out sometime b4 JULY, that's the latest on Metallica..... did u really think i wouldn't know that shit
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:16 AM   #9 (permalink)

Aerosmith either Angel or Dont wanna miss a thing
Lonestar Amazed is also good

Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Oh yeah, i fucking came up with one.........

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS..................damn i'm good!!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

you're damn fucking right i will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many to pick...........now i gotta go thru that collection & pick one, or i can wait & see what they produce in their next album...........by the by, it's comming out sometime b4 JULY, that's the latest on Metallica..... did u really think i wouldn't know that shit
Another good one you could use Headbanger is Metallica's cover of The Misfits "Die Die my Darling" That should drive the point home
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

what's up Kyle long time no see. Hey Soda I gotta ask you this question everytime I look at your NKOTB banner. I was wondering who was your favorite one and favorite song?

Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Another good one you could use Headbanger is Metallica's cover of The Misfits "Die Die my Darling" That should drive the point home
yeah, that's a good one, but how about LOVERMAN their cover of Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds song????????
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:29 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

yeah, that's a good one, but how about LOVERMAN their cover of Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds song????????
That or "No Leaf Clover" good theme behind that one
Old 27 Oct 2002, 01:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
what's up Kyle long time no see. Hey Soda I gotta ask you this question everytime I look at your NKOTB banner. I was wondering who was your favorite one and favorite song?
My fave was Jordan...I was in love. But looking back and when I watch old videos, I honestly wonder why I wasn't in favor of Joey instead...Oh well. I loved every New Kids song ever made. But I am in a mood to say "Time Is On Our Side" is sticking out.

*SINGS*Time is on our side girl, you're my one true love girl...We've come to far to ever be just friends...OooOoOhhhh...Time is on our side girl, let's show the world....Love is the answer, and time is our closest friend*