ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you do for Halloween?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What do you do for Halloween?

Parties? Trick or Treat? Stay home? Haunted Houses?

I always stay home and pass out candy, my wife is a big chicken, scares really easy, so she wont go to the haunted houses and stuff. Maybe i can talk her into a scary movie though.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I don't do anything different at all.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

double k your sig makes me

Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

parties, trick or treat wit my lil sister, or haunted house or six flags
Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I go to parties once in awhile. I always go trick or treating with either my friends or my god-mother's two children.

Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
double k your sig makes me
lol, actually it carries a subliminal message to make all the women fall in love with me.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 02:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Warping minds 1 at a time

winnipegjuggalo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to winnipegjuggalo

man halloween is where you get to beat up 6 year old for there candy......last year i trucked some little kid in the head with my board.......it was sweet.....
Old 26 Oct 2002, 02:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

I don't know I'll probblary stay home.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I tried to persuade some friends to camp out in The Howff (old cemetery) this year, but they weren't really up for it So I'll probably just stay in as usual.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When I was little I went out trick or treating all the time,now I usually just stay home and give out candy with my Mom.Sometimes I go to haunted houses with my sister or take my 2 nephews out trick or treating,I also like to watch scary movies too
Old 26 Oct 2002, 04:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
afficial

Whoa, KK your new sig is an acid trip, lol

Old 26 Oct 2002, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

I will be taking my nephew and his friends out trick or treating, then I might go to a Halloween party at a local bar.

Old 26 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
Whoa, KK your new sig is an acid trip, lol
lol, crank up Drowning Pool's Let the bodies hit the floor and then check it out....
Old 26 Oct 2002, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Phat Boy3

I usually watch scary movies and go to parties. I used to go trick or treating all the time when I was younger but not anymore. This year I'm going to a friend's party.

Old 26 Oct 2002, 06:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Well , here in Germany Halloween isnt very popular . So I'll stay home watching tv like every day .