ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Line 4 Line

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2002, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Line 4 Line

aight Kobra came up with this idea....i spit a lie the he send one out and we go till we have a song.......

ill start..........

What's up with the world today all you see is crack-heads prostitues and killers.........
Old 26 Oct 2002, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Da Kobra is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Da Kobra

What's up with the world today, all you see is crack-heads prostitues and killers.........

and we have to sit back and watch as our lives are shattered like glass pillars.

can't see passed the mist or swing to the sound of which it consists
Old 26 Oct 2002, 03:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

What's up with the world today, all you see is crack-heads prostitues and killers.........

and we have to sit back and watch as our lives are shattered like glass pillars.

all people wanna do is piss their lives away.......no-body gives a fuck about the life they live day to day
Old 26 Oct 2002, 03:52 PM   #4 (permalink)

Default that last one was tight dawg

all people wanna do is piss their lives away.......no-body gives a fuck about the life they live day to day

what rule wll you obey? that of chaos or order? set up no border. no bounderious for respect, the way you live life is that of a soul in debt!
Old 26 Oct 2002, 09:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

what rule will you obey? that of chaos or order? set up no border. no bounderious for respect, the way you live life is that of a soul in debt!

you wanna make a bet?....look at your self in ten years will you have over-come your fears?......
Old 26 Oct 2002, 10:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

what rule will you obey? that of chaos or order? set up no border. no bounderious for respect, the way you live life is that of a soul in debt!

you wanna make a bet?....look at your self in ten years will you have over-come your fears?......

don't say yes, through the lies and your tears we will see how far you've come in over comming when the smoke clears. so leave behind the shame of your mind, as my dawg WJ starts the next line.
Old 26 Oct 2002, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

don't say yes, through the lies and your tears we will see how far you've come in over comming when the smoke clears. so leave behind the shame of your mind, as my dawg WJ starts the next line.

i ain't winnie, but i am the DC, and i can look ahead to the future, cause i don't want to live in the past....but what i know about the present is...the song kicks ass!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 12:32 AM   #8 (permalink)

i ain't winnie, but i am the DC, and i can look ahead to the future, cause i don't want to live in the past....but what i know about the present is...the song kicks ass!

what my dawg said there is more then true, we leave your thoughts twisted like a screw. when we rap bout you, you and the lives you leed, we have all watered evils seed, and now we need, need to pay for our sins, no stop whinning, no one ever wins!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 06:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

what my dawg said there is more then true, we leave your thoughts twisted like a screw. when we rap bout you, you and the lives you leed, we have all watered evils seed, and now we need, need to pay for our sins, no stop whinning, no one ever wins!

im sick of putting up with peoples bullshit.......... they cant admit that they abuse there power.....so i sit here and watch id rather go out and kill the son of a BATCH!!!!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 06:46 PM   #10 (permalink)

im sick of putting up with peoples bullshit.......... they cant admit that they abuse there power.....so i sit here and watch id rather go out and kill the son of a BIATCH!!!!

but i'm not, ima let him bath in his lies and rot. because obstruction of power, will do nothing but leed man straight into his final hour!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 06:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

im sick of putting up with peoples bullshit.......... they cant admit that they abuse there power.....so i sit here and watch id rather go out and kill the son of a BIATCH!!!!

but i'm not, ima let him bath in his lies and rot. because obstruction of power, will do nothing but leed man straight into his final hour!

what elso do i have to bitch about ....... nothing i really give a shit about.......... so i guess this is the end of this rhyme almost like the end of time.

WORD 2 YA MOTHER!!!!....jks

man that was pretty cool....... but i think im gonna retire from the ryming bussiness now.......
Old 27 Oct 2002, 07:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

aight J, thas cool wid me