ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do u dislike more..an asskisser or a jerk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default What do u dislike more..an asskisser or a jerk

Well...I would have to say "asskissers" bother me alot more...people that are overtly concerened that everyone likes them....and have to make sure that is so.They bother me alot...especially on message boards...it is one thing that causes me to lose respect for a human being.

A Jerk on the other hand...at least they will say what is on there mind.,..however irrational and offensive as it might be.

What do u like or hate?
Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I dunno which I dislike more. I guess I despise asskissers the most. Besides... most asskissers ARE jerks.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
afficial

jerks are better

I can't stand asskissers

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Jerks. Asskissers can just kiss my ass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

I detest "asskissers" as I deem them to be "fake" people....I have no respect for someone who can't stand for something or show their backbone.

.....and there is a difference between someone who is nice and an asskisser.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 05:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
I detest "asskissers" as I deem them to be "fake" people....I have no respect for someone who can't stand for something or show their backbone.

.....and there is a difference between someone who is nice and an asskisser.
I agree that there is a difference between someone being nice and someone being an asskisser..I think it's mainly about the intentions behind being nice...is it to refect your own personality or is it just to bring up your someone's opinion of u.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 05:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory

I agree that there is a difference between someone being nice and someone being an asskisser..I think it's mainly about the intentions behind being nice...is it to refect your own personality or is it just to bring up your someone's opinion of u.
Without a doubt, the problem comes when people jump to judge and don't consider the whole situation, they assume that "being nice" is always intended as asskissing.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Ugh....Neither <----Vince McMahon's ass....William Regal kissed it!Edge calls regal a bum kisser and a cheeky monkey and asks him if Regal kissed any asses lately!!!! LOLOLOL!
Old 25 Oct 2002, 05:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

oh ill kiss someone's ass, but thats an entirely diffrent topic

Old 25 Oct 2002, 06:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Both are equaly bad. It would depend on the situation in hand which I would dispise most..
Old 25 Oct 2002, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

asskissers, if I want to get something or somewhere I'd prefer to work for it rather than suck up to someone
Old 25 Oct 2002, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think jerks are worse. Asskissers at least puts off a sense of kindness...Even if it's fake. Mean people suck, and jerks are mean, so I can't choose them over an asskisser.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I think jerks are worse. Asskissers at least puts off a sense of kindness...Even if it's fake. Mean people suck, and jerks are mean, so I can't choose them over an asskisser.
I think you like getting your ass kissed(literally).

Old 25 Oct 2002, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I can't stand both of them. Asskissers are the most annoying people God ever created. Just the way they hang around one person and think that person is so great is enough to make you want to hurt them physically. As for jerks all they are is a bunch of people who think they are so much better than you but are not.

Old 27 Oct 2002, 12:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

I dislike both, and hate neither.

since even acknowledging them, would be of their benefit, just as long as they are not bothering, I wouldn't sink to their level given any circumstance, unless they gave reason enough to...

"ass-kissers" are who I dislike more, since they seem to if not always lie, or appear to be sincere, when they care nothing more, than for their own ulterior motives.

"jerks" rather, at least you know where they stand with you, instead of having to put up with someone who doesn't respect themselves, at least jerks give their piece of mind, without the annoying but not always. predictablity of an "ass-kisser".
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>