ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who wants a golden shower???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2002, 02:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default who wants a golden shower???

who wants one? where do you want it? are you against them? are you willing? ill give you one...

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

WTF is a golden shower? Is it a shower you take with one of the Golden girls? LOL

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
WTF is a golden shower? Is it a shower you take with one of the Golden girls? LOL
You are joking right.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:34 PM   #4 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So now the question becomes which is worse, The Golden Shower or the Shower w/ the Golden Girls?
Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

NO!!! I DONT WANT ONE!!
Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
Yeah what is a golden shower?? A bath tub made out of gold?!?!If it is then I would like one!
And I'd like to give you one.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Jesus christ. Some people have been left in the dark or sheltered tremendously. A golden shower is when someone pisses on you. Simple as that. And to KK, I'm changing it to what's worse, a golden shower, a shower with the golden girls, or a golden shower from the golden girls.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

And I'd like to give you one.
no thanks now..........I'm editing my post
Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

ROTFLMAO!!!. Damn thats funny Stick.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

You are joking right.
Lol, yeah.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
Jesus christ. Some people have been left in the dark or sheltered tremendously. A golden shower is when someone pisses on you. Simple as that. And to KK, I'm changing it to what's worse, a golden shower, a shower with the golden girls, or a golden shower from the golden girls.
ROTFLMFAO! A golden shower from the golden girls! OMG that's sick!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
no thanks now..........I'm editing my post
That's ok, it's allready imortalized in my quotes. You can't get away now. I'm gonna start filling up

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

Quote:

That's ok, it's allready imortalized in my quotes. You can't get away now. I'm gonna start filling up
hehe, I'm a mod now.......so.....j/k lol........I cant do anything about it now
Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

You're not mod of OT are you I'm just kidding around with you anyway. I didn't know mods could edit posts.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Estelle Getty+Betty White+2 Quarts of Tequlia+Handcuffs+Gimp Mask=A SCARY night