ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Check this out...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2002, 01:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
rxtaurus

Default Check this out...

Would you guys do me a favor and check out this site? It's actually an 'official' site for my e-fed wrestler Taurus and I want the opinion of someone outside of AWe.

Check it out if you want... or pass up this post if you don't want to look. I would just appreciate the opinions of some people here.

Keep in mind that this is not an advertisement for any e-fed. You won't even find a link to an e-fed on the site. I am in an e-fedcalled AWe but I won't advertise it on here because that's probably not the right thing to do. I don't want to push it off on you or shove it down your throats.

So check it out if you wish...and for those who do check it out, please tell me what you think and what I can do to improve it

http://taurus.isgreat.net

Old 25 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

first off you told the name of your efed and said you weren't going to advertise.. ..secondly no one cares...and third your av is randy orton, so is your efed wrestler hurt..oh yeah and fourth you are in DWO territory.

P.S i think Mickey D would wipe the floor with your efed wrestler, and this board would agree!
Old 25 Oct 2002, 02:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

a smart guy huh? go and change your av, well it still sucks!
Old 25 Oct 2002, 02:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
rxtaurus

Dude, I eat "smart" fans like you for breakfast!

2nd, I could not care less if I'm in DWO 'cause apparently they are lead by a freakin' fruitcake bastage!! If that unjustly offends the rest of DWO then I suggest that they curb their so-called leader. Thus far I have no problem with the ret of DWO but if they share the opinions of their idiotic leader then they can piss off.

3rd you're just jealous because if you ever went up against me, I'd own you! I would bitch slap you back to puppyhood!

4th why the Hell would I respect the opinion of someone who has to go about flaming someone they don't know. You just think you're so damn cool because you can run your mouth on these little boards where you're safe. You can hide on these boards because I'm new and you're not. Hell you're probably even a mod on one of these forums.

I want to apologize ahead of time to everyone that has to deal with that dude's big mouth. There are two types of people in this world. There are those who have big mouths and there are those who punch those bitches in their mouths. I stake my claim on the latter.... which one are you?!

Now step the Hell off my business before I break my foot off in your ass. If you don't have a legitimate opinion then keep your illegitimate one to yourself.

I'm done with you... you're no longer worthy of my time. Congratulations bitch, you've just been flushed

If you wish to continue disrespecting me then step off these forums where you're protected and I'll snap you like a twig.

Who's the bitch now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 03:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
rxtaurus

Thumbs up

I just want everyone else to know that I am an extremely nice guy... I just don't appreciate people unduely running their mouth. He could bad mouth my site all he wanted to... I asked for an opinion. But judging from the ignorance he showed, I'd guess he never even went to the site.

So for the record, I consider myself one of the nicest guys out there and if you treat me with respect then I will return the respect 10 fold. But if you unjustly mistreat you... I'll sing to the world just what a bastage you are.

I ask only for respect. Perhaps not direct respect as in earned respect but rather respect of me as a person. Respect me as a person and I can promise you the same.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Riiiiiiiight, You know this threed is in the wrong forum.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 11:47 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
Riiiiiiiight, You know this threed is in the wrong forum.
What he said^^ but maybe he doesn't know.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You should ask the graphics room ppl about this. They will prolly have more feedback.

I think it's a little hard to read. Everything seems really big and the homepage has blurry buttons. I'm a little confused also, are you that guy or what's going on?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
P.S i think Mickey D would wipe the floor with your efed wrestler, and this board would agree!
Hell yeah!

Old 25 Oct 2002, 01:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

hey taurus you mutha fucka , i know where iowa is, and i ain't afraid to come whoop your ass in real life...to start with i wasn't trying to flame you, bu tyou are a liar...you said you wouldn't advertise your fed, then what is the first thing you did...you said the name of the fed, not once but multiple times...i did look at your liittle site, adn if you had put this is a proper forum nothing would have been said. we don't like people advertising other sites here..there is nothing wrong with you saying that you want a judgement on your efed wrestler, but like someone said graphics might have helped you better, or even the efed forum here..so take your nonsense out of the off topic till you have something worthwhile to talk about, then people will communicate with you.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
rxtaurus

Yo dumbfuck... I wasn't kidding when I said I'd eat you for breakfast. I'm not some jizz sucking loser who has nothing better to do than sit in front of a computer and post 200 posts a day. I have a 1st Degree Black Belt in Shobodan Shobei Ryu Karate and I would own your ass.

Plus, I didn't put it on the e-fed forum because I took it for granted that the e-fed forum was a board for an actual PWF e-fed and it would have been wrong for me to post that on the board of an actual e-fed. I was just trying to be nice.

As far as me being a liar, hardly! I never advertised AWe. People could give a shit less if the fed I am in is called AWe or not. What I said is that you will not find a LINK to AWe anywhere. Can't advertise a fed to someone that has no way of getting to the fed dipshit! Apparently you have to have a minimum of 4 brain cells to be a moderator on a PWF forum. That's not a crack on any other mods... just that fact that apparently they allow some people who are complete dumbasses to be mods around here.

And perhaps this might have been on the wrong forum. This seemed like the only forum that made sense for that sort of thing. I figured the e-fed forum was for one single actual e-fed so I just left that alone because that would have been designated as spamming. And it just didn't seem right in the graphics forum either. So I posted it in the Off Topic forum which I took for granted was for anything that didn't seem to fit anywhere else.

I'm sorry to anyone (besides dogcatcher so can suck it) that I have bothered by posting this on this forum. I took it that this was the correct forum and perhaps I was wrong.

dogcatcher, I'm glad you know where Iowa is. Nice to know that you actually passed 1st grade which is where you should have definitely learned where Iowa is. I have no problem giving you my exact address and I expect you not to wuss out and no show. I expect you to actually show up on my door step just like you said you would. And and I'll show you what real men do to dumbfuck bitches like you!

I'd kick your ass so hard, the next dogcatcher wannabe would feel the aftershock!!!