ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

spanish

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2002, 10:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default spanish

he does anyone remember a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown, when Rey Rey was doing an interview and Nidia came up to him, and started talking in spanish to him, does anyone know what they were saying? coz I really wanna know!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough
Default Re: spanish

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
he does anyone remember a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown, when Rey Rey was doing an interview and Nidia came up to him, and started talking in spanish to him, does anyone know what they were saying? coz I really wanna know!
she said something about his mexican sausgage being put in between her tortilla no actually, i missed it
Old 24 Oct 2002, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

lol yeah i remember they posted what the translation was on pwf.com or pw.com or some other website........it was funny
Old 25 Oct 2002, 09:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I had my dad translate it for me, and she said something along the lines of him wanting her, and he said he doesn't want trash.
Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A
I had my dad translate it for me, and she said something along the lines of him wanting her, and he said he doesn't want trash.
Really? lol, that's cool.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Here what the traslation was of that segment from PW. Its not quite exact form what I heard when I saw that same conversation...but its close enough..

Nidia: Hi, Rey, how are you?

Rey: Good, and you?

Nidia: Great. I wanted to tell you that I love your mask, it's so sensual.

Rey: Thanks.

Nidia: Listen, I have a cup of ice. Fifteen minutes, what do you say?

Rey: What? Do you want to have a drink or something?

Nidia: No, let me be a little more clear. Do you know the 619?

Rey: uh-huh

Nidia: Why don't we take out the 1 and keep the rest?

Rey: Listen, Nidia. I'm going to be a little bit clear with you. I'd rather be seen with a dog on the street before laying down with a nobody like you.

Nidia: A nobody?! Ooh! You know what you are? A son of a ...! (to Funaki) What do you want?! (to Rey) I'm going to show YOU a bitch!!
Old 25 Oct 2002, 06:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Here what the traslation was of that segment from PW. Its not quite exact form what I heard when I saw that same conversation...but its close enough..

Rey: Listen, Nidia. I'm going to be a little bit clear with you. I'd rather be seen with a dog on the street before laying down with a nobody like you.

Nidia: A nobody?! Ooh! You know what you are? A son of a ...! (to Funaki) What do you want?! (to Rey) I'm going to show YOU a bitch!!

LMAO
Old 27 Oct 2002, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer

thanks guys!

LMFAO!!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 27 Oct 2002, 11:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl

thanks guys!

LMFAO!!!
No prob girl..