ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sniper News

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2002, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer
Smile Sniper News

That Sniper may have been caught. I'm watching the news and they may be the sniper.there are two of them.they were sleeping in their car in a Truckstop.They found the guns in the car. :laugh:
Old 24 Oct 2002, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Yeah I heard that on the news. I just assumed the sniper was one person and not two people. But I'm very glad thos two murders got caught. I thought they might never have been caught.

Old 24 Oct 2002, 06:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

thank god! that they caught them!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

ummm. they;re not 100% sure though
Old 24 Oct 2002, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

all that matters is that they got him...thats good.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hmmmm..I don't know guys I have a feeling that their only the tip of the iceberg...
Old 24 Oct 2002, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sniper News

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardyforlife.
That Sniper may have been caught. I'm watching the news and they may be the sniper.there are two of them.they were sleeping in their car in a Truckstop.They found the guns in the car. :laugh:

I don't live too far from that rest stop. In fact that's the same rest stop that well thet's just say my husband and I made our own.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 09:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hmmmm..I don't know guys I have a feeling that their only the tip of the iceberg...
Would you mind explaining youself? Anyways, its them. They did tests on thier riffle and its the same one that shot the bullets in many of the snipeings. I hope both those bastards fry like original recipe.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Devilchild

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
I agree, I think it is just a sign of things to come.....

Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: Sniper News

Quote:
Originally posted by Witchy-outlaw

I don't live too far from that rest stop. In fact that's the same rest stop that well thet's just say my husband and I made our own.
what the fuck is your god damn problem...this is a fucking serious issue, and all you can think about is your sexual escapades.... you ought to be ashamed of your horny ass....anyway, how big are your tits, and do you like anal?

Old 25 Oct 2002, 12:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

It s amazing how two guys terrorized a big country like the US.
2 guys scaring the hell out of millions of people : really weird

Old 15 Dec 2002, 08:45 AM   #12 (permalink)

Mr. Technical is on a distinguished road

It is weird isnt it?