ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

You killed my thread....You bastards!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default You killed my thread....You bastards!!!!

Hey why'd you have to do that?
It was about to get new life
Who did it?? I want names.

Dogcatcher see below was gonna be next post in my killed Thread
-
DWO business, i think i may be tired cause that sounded mildly threatening...
yeah must be tired
otherwise i'd never think someone was gonna try and threaten me on the net

sorry for the mis understanding

btw, it wasnt spam there skippy. it was conversations
the exchanging of thoughts and ideas in a written form
granted the conversation may have taken weird turns every onece in a while but still not Spam
-

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I did it. You are more than welcome to continue the thread with this new one...
But the old one had to be closed. The site has a 250 posts per thread limit, which it already well exceeded. My apologies for the inconvenience, but it had to be done.

*ADDS*You are correct when you say it was not spam.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

ever heard of a pm there buddy? and for another thing the rule here is that the threads are not suppose to go longer than 250 posts. the fact that you have been here one day now and already have over 100 posts is kind of suspicious. but anywayz you should be happy that your thread made it to 450 plus posts cause normally they are closed at 250..so just to let you know for future reference.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That thread was the mother fuckin shit!! A great convo by about the same 6 or 7 people I would say. It should not have been closed, I don't give a shit what the post count limit is on a thread. Oh well, we can start another sometime lol.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by STICK
That thread was the mother fuckin shit!! A great convo by about the same 6 or 7 people I would say. It should not have been closed, I don't give a shit what the post count limit is on a thread. Oh well, we can start another sometime lol.
Sticky...
I loved that thread too...But just because we were involved doesn't mean we should break the rules, and we broke it by like 240 posts already. I agree the thread is the shit, it's still there, you just can't respond...But you can write your thoughts here for another 245 posts or so.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

*gasp* et tu SodaGirl?

" aufzubauen kann die langsame und mühsame Aufgabe von Jahren sein müssen. Zu zerstören kann die thoughtless Tat eines einzelnen Tages sein."

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
ever heard of a pm there buddy? and for another thing the rule here is that the threads are not suppose to go longer than 250 posts. the fact that you have been here one day now and already have over 100 posts is kind of suspicious. but anywayz you should be happy that your thread made it to 450 plus posts cause normally they are closed at 250..so just to let you know for future reference.
very well...you have your "rules"
and i am forced to abide however i don't like it no sir

holy crap Soda and Stick we're halfway back to the whole gang

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Das ist ein perfektes Zitat. Wieder entschuldige ich mich.

...I hope that makes sense...
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

hey don't get me wrong i think the rule sux too...there have been many of threads that have been in the OT that we're great that got shut down. but this is not my rule it is PWF's and it was broken..so don't be too upset! you can always restart like you have.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Kein Problem....All ist verziehen wir umbaut den ehemaligen Ruhm des Gewindes

in case no one else noticed this is pretty fucked up right here

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

OMG......Just wait till Norm sees this
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
hey don't get me wrong i think the rule sux too...there have been many of threads that have been in the OT that we're great that got shut down. but this is not my rule it is PWF's and it was broken..so don't be too upset! you can always restart like you have.
We can rebuild it...we have the technology...we can make it faster ,stronger, better

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:58 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
OMG......Just wait till Norm sees this
who or what is Norm and why so glum chum?? 2 question marks 2 questions
see how that works cool huh??

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kyle Rayner

We can rebuild it...we have the technology...we can make it faster ,stronger, better
i'm sure you can..um what was the topic of the other thread by the way?
Old 24 Oct 2002, 03:04 PM   #15 (permalink)

originally supposed to be like first day of school introduction

but it mutated into something much much more

...oh well I must go for now i shall return at a later time to forsake sleeping once more

Damned addicting boards